• chapter I •

Childes pov;

I was walking towards my bosses, lady Tsaritsas office when i heard her scream out;
"ЧЕГО, БЛЯДЬ, ОН ХОЧЕТ ОТ НАС СЕЙЧАС!?"
(WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE WANT FROM US NOW!?)

Everyone that heard it looked terrified, as Tsaritsa is a kind-hearted woman but this certanly made everyone stop their work and just stand or sit there terrified, lady Tsaritsa had never yelled or sweared in the workplace and i had to go see her which might make her even more angry...

"Look at that poor man.."
"I know right maybe the lady will bite his head off next.."
"Dont say that! We all know the lady is rather kind hearted.."

Me hearing all of those whispers made me feel even more scared to walk inside that office, it truly felt like i was walking to my death..

"Excuse me.. lady Tsaritsa im here for the meeting, and also is everything okay, we heard you scream rather loudly and everyone wants to know if your fine" i asked her nervously
"Yes everything is fine.. just fine"
If its one thing i know its that when a woman says "fine" its not really fine.. i should know i had to grow up with sisters..
"Well..."
"I know, i know, your a smart boy Childe.. ill explain it briefly, basically my half brother Morax.. you might ofcourse know him as "Rex Lapis" "Mr.Zhongli" "Mr.Rex" "the founder and CEO of the Lapis company"  and all of those boring nicknames.. well he contacted me recently and i must say im rather angry at him as hes asking me for help, and ofcourse i would be fine with it but hes being so creedy and just... ugh, well i heard your going to be performing close to his company this week and i want you to be careful and alert at all times, ill give you your own personal bodyguards to keep you safe, if you do end up without them and you might be in potential or real danger then ill give you this clock, one press on the red button here will send out your location and make the body guards come to you, understood?"
"Yes.. Lady Tsaritsa.."

○○○○○○○●○○○○○○○
Yaya new Zhongchi fic🫶🏻
-Min
375 words