𝟎𝟎𝟐. He's Back

• 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 •

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

BUT, H-HOW...?

. .ೃ*.

The group was sitting in Tara's, Bella's, Sam's, and Quinn's apartment watching the news.

Apparently Jason and Greg from their studies class had been murdered some in a Ghost-Face mask.

"Pack a bag." Sam said to Tara. "You too, Isa" she said looking at me as I got from my seat. "We leave in ten."

"what?" said the boy that sam had walked in with, or also know as 'cute boy' which is a name that me and Quinn made for him,

"Cute boy... nice" the red haired girl said as she nodded at Sam,

"Sorry dude, but you gotta go." Chad said as he pushed Danny out the door.

"Sam-"

"Get home safe!" he said as he shut the door in his face, "Sam you can't be serious!" I said walking toward the older girl

"This may not even have anything to do with us!" Tara exclaimed, "I can't believe this is happening again" I said looking at Ethan as he avoided eye contact.

"Sam! Come on!" I said as she ran into the Kitchen and grabbed a knife, "It's a big city!"

"Are you serious? You guys knew them!"

"barely!" the twins yells in sync

"Chad, Mindy please back us up here!" Tara said looking at the twins.

"I mean it is a bit..." Chad starts, "close to home.." Mindy finishes off,

"See!"

"Quinn, your dads a cop right?" Tara asked the girl as she nodded, "Can you call him and find out what going on?" she asked before she nodded again and pulled out her phone.

"Before you make the utilitarian decision to abandon our," Tara said as she pointed between herself and Bella, "college education and flee the fucking state."

"Quinn," I said looking toward the older girl, "Did you dad answer yet?"

"He just picked up" as soon as she finished that sentence Sam's phone started ringing which made everyone jump, except for Ethan and Quinn.