𝟎𝟎𝟓. Dont Look Down!

• 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 •

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

DONT ACT LIKE WE DIDINT HEAR YOU WITH ETHAN YESTERDAY.

. .ೃ*.

    WITH EVERYTHING THAT HAS been going on with Ghost Face, Sam decided that Anika, Chad, and Mindy should stay over at their dorm because they're safer in big numbers.

    "Now this will be so fun, a little sleepover with the Fantastic Five," Chad smiled.

    "Did you just give us a nickname?" Tara side-eyed him.

"I sure did. I mean, we've been through a lot together," he said, shrugging as we gave him a look.

"What? It's a good name."

    "That's... debatable," Bella said. "Very debatable," Tara added.

    "You can't just give us a nickname, dingus," Mindy told her twin.

    "Well, of course I can, dingus, because I just did," he smiled, leaning up against the counter.

    "Up top!" he said, raising his hand to Mindy.

    "No," she said dully.

    "Down low."

    "Get that away from me," Tara shook her head.

    "Come on," Chad pleaded with Sam as she shook her head and smiled.

    "Please, for the love of God!" he said, turning to as she scrunched up her nose. "Come on, Bells."

    "Don't you dare, isa," Tara playfully warned her sister.

    Bella finally gave in and gave him a high five. "Yes!" he said, making the girls roll their eyes. "This is why Bells is my favorite!" he said, putting his arm around the small girl.

    "Guys, what the hell," Anika said, grabbing the group's attention.

    "Last night, Samantha Carpenter, one of the survivors of the Woodsboro killings in 2022, was seen attacking a woman on the street with her sister Isabella Carpenter, who was also present."

They then showed the video of Sam getting held back, and Bella shoving the girl who was recording them.

The group looked towards Sam as she walked towards Anika and grabbed the remote, muting the Tv.