The Bubbler [2]

"Hey, hey, hey. Today's your lucky day, dudes. The adults are taking the day off. Make the most of it. No chores, no homework, no more nagging, just fun, fun, fun. This is the Bubbler's gift to you,"

"It's you and me, Bubbler," Ladybug declared as she noticed the fireworks going off.

"Let's not forget your teammate," Luna laughed.

"Luna! At least I know you'll be here, unlike a certain black cat," Ladybug chuckled. "Come on, let's save the adults!"

Luna nodded but looked around for the leather-cladded cat. "Where is he?"

"Knowing Plagg, probably being a bad influence," Chann noted.

"Let's just hope not too much trouble," Luna sighed as she took after Paris's red and black superhero.

***

Ladybug and Luna landed where the fireworks had originated and saw that it was a party at the Agreste homestead.

The Bubbler was up in a DJ booth.

"There's no way this is happening," Ladybug gasped. "Lucky charm!" she swung her yoyo up in the air, and a vinyl record fell into her hand. "A record?"

Luna shook her head in exasperation. She glanced down and saw Adrien slow dancing awkwardly with Chloe, the cat Miraculous still on his finger. "Good. He's safe," she shook her head in confusion as the music changed to funk and looked toward Ladybug, who was smiling victoriously. "You used your lucky charm...for a slow dance?"

Ladybug shrugged and giggled shyly.

"Dude, who just hijacked my mix?" The Bubbler questioned.

"Yours truly," Ladybug admitted.

"Ladybug, your spots," Luna warned.

"Thanks. Better bug out quick before I change back,"

Luna nodded. "I'll keep an eye on the party to ensure the Bubbler doesn't try anything,"

Ladybug nodded and jumped away.

Luna shook her head when Marinette joined the party. "If only she knew,"

"Why don't you join them?" Chann suggested.

"I told Ladybug..."

"But Ladybug's down there. Plus, it's not like the Bubbler's going anywhere; we can transform if anything goes down,"

"Chann...I have a responsibility..."

"Your grandfather would understand if you were a teenager just for a bit,"

Luna sighed as she looked down at the party. "It would be easier to keep an eye on things while blending in," she closed her eyes, and the suit unraveled into the moon bracelet.

Viola walked up, grabbed some blueberries from the table, and snuck them into her jacket for Chann to fuel up.

"Where have you been?"

Viola froze as she heard Alya's voice.

"I was scared for you," Alya said as she walked up with Marinette.

Marinette quickly sneaks a chocolate chip cookie to Tikki in her purse.

"Me too," Viola smiled.

"I'm sure Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Luna will save us," Alya mused. "They never failed us." she grabbed Viola and Marinette's wrists. "Come with me; I have something for you,"

"I have to do something first," Marinette stammered.

"I have to go to the bathroom," Viola lied.

"It's about Adrien," Alya taunted.

"OK," Marinette sighed in defeat.

Alya led the girls into the Agreste house, where Marinette's gift sat on the table. "Look...Now you can sign your gift,"

"Yes," Marinette cheered. She grabbed a post-it note "Love, Marinette. There,"

Viola felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. "I'll meet you guys in the yard. I'm going to take some pictures," she slipped out of the room. "Fun time's over; let's get back to work. Chann, summon the suit,"