Chapter 2 - Fighting over her..?

Melisa walked outside to check on Serenity, She was still sitting on the sidewalk thinking about something. Melisa looked curiously at Serenity, Serenity's flower green hands were close to her chin. She was thinking about something, if she should be with Ryan or Pea.

"Serenity you good?" Questioned Melisa.

"No... No.. I'm not okay! I need your help sis!" She panted. Melisa squatted down, "What you need help with?"

"Pea and Ryan... Who should I be with... I can't d-decide.." Serenity stuttered. "That's easy peazy lemon squeezy!" Melisa whispered.

Serenity sighed, "What...Me-Melisa, No it's not, This is serious!!"

"Oh yes it is!" Melisa exclaimed, "Follow me.."

Serenity sighed and she walked inside the house. She saw Pea and Ryan arguing once she got in.

Pea turned around as he heard the door creaky noise.

What Pea saw didn't made

him happy anymore,

Serenity's hazel eyes were watering up with tears, her smile turned into a frown. She was gloomed out.. Pea or other plants had never saw Serenity sad before, not even when Ryan broke up with her.

"Serenity..." He quietly said, "Its not what it looks like!"

Serenity started crying a bit. She covered her face and walked upstairs, "Wait Serenity-

Serenity held her hand up for silence. She walked upstairs and slammed the door.

"Why are Pea and Ryan fighting over me... I feel used now..." Serenity whimpered. Knock Knock Knock.. "Melisa or Pea go away please!" She yelled.

"Its me! Pea-Jay, let me in!" He yelled.

"Damn, two headed pea, I'll let you in!" She yelled back.. "Ryan said he wants me to check on you.. Are you okay?" Serenity smiled and she giggled sadly.

"I just think you *Sighs* don't like me..." She cried.

"Why would you think that? I do..." Pea whispered happily.

Serenity smiled nervously.

Pea kissed Serenity on her sun-kissed face, Serenity blushed sightly.

Pea held Serenity's flower hands..