- F O U R -

F O U R

The Walking Dead
(season 1-11)

'I never thought I would
ever love someone because
they were incapable to love me
and here i found you.'

by @everm0res
———————————

  - W A Y O U T -

||

Maia and Glenn had gotten out of the sewer after they found out the tragic news that there wasn't a way out from the bottom. And much to Maia's dismay she smelt like sewerage water now, not that she hadn't already.

Just worse.

The sound of glass breaking echoed from upstairs and that caused Jacqui, Morales, Maia and Glenn to make their way up the stairs and into the store where the others were.

"What did you find down there?" Rick inquired looking at the door where all the walkers were held up.

"No way out." Maia piped up and Glenn nodded beside her, sending a small glance her way , watching the walkers push up against the door with bricks in their rotted hands.

"We need to find a way." Andrea stated looking frantically at the door with her gun in hand. "And fast." Izraella added and Maia gave her a look before turning back to look at the door.

———————

Everyone was now on the roof and were trying to find a way out from their new vantage point.

Rick held a pair of binoculars in his hands and looked around to spot a delivery truck, before he spoke.

"That construction site, those trucks, they always keep keys on hand." Rick explained and Morales took the binoculars out of his hand to see for himself.

"You'll never make it past the walkers." Morales said looking down at the street filled with walkers.

Rick turned to Glenn and Maia followed his line of sight.

"You got me and her out the tank." Rick pointed to himself and Maia who stood looking at Glenn as if she was trying to remember something.

"Yeah, but they were feeding, they were distracted." Glenn explained and glanced through the side of his eye towards Maia.

"Can we distract them again?" Rick asked and the others listened.

"Right, listen to him, he's onto something." Merle pointed out and everyone turned to him in annoyance.

"A diversion, like on Hogan's Heroes." Merle spoke before getting interrupted by Jacqui who groaned in annoyance. "God, give it a rest."

"They're drawn by sound, right?" Maia piped up from her spot next to Izarella, she had been thinking.

"Right, like dogs, they hear a sound, they come." Glenn said proving Maia's point.

"What else?" Rick piped up looking between Maia and Glenn.

"Aside from they hear you?" Morales questioned furrowing his eyebrows.