- S E V E N -

S E V E N

The Walking Dead
(season 1-11)

'I never thought I would
ever love someone because
they were incapable to love me
and here i found you.'

by @everm0res
———————————

- J U D G E M E N T -

"Maia, Anthony!" Luna's voice echoed from the trees.

"Someone!" Rosalyns voice echoed frantically.

Everyone meaning: Glenn, Rick, Maia, Lori, Anthony and Shane, all ran towards the yells of the screaming children in the trees.

Maia looked at Glenn before she took off running behind Lori.

"Carl! Carl! Baby!" Lori yelled frantically as she ran, Rick was handed a metal bar and they ran.

"Nothing bit you? Nothing scratched you?" Lori asked her son as he flew into her arms.

Glenn stopped in front of Lara who hugged him and he checked for bite marks or any scratches.

Maia saw Luna and Rosalyn come into view and Luna ran towards her older sister and embraced her tightly.

Rosalyn stopped however Maia motioned Rosalyn to join the hug, the two girls were panting heavily and Maia hugged them tightly.

"You guys okay? No scratches, no bites, no blood?" Maia pulled away from them and looked at them, examining the two.

"No, nothing." Rosalyn replied and Maia nodded before sighing heavily and hugging them again.

Glenn stood up from Lara and ran behind the rest of the men leaving Lara with Lori and Maia who were hugging the girls.

Anthony walked past his sisters with an axe and Maia sent him a nod as she embraced Luna and Rosalyn.

Maia looked up as saw Glenn go and looked at a scared Lara was sat on the ground hugging her knees.

Maia sighed and motioned Lara to come join.

Lara hesitantly got up from her position on the ground and slowly walk towards Maia who opened up a space for the girl who hugged her tightly, Maia never really enjoyed the company of children but she could tell they were terrified so she didn't mind.

Lori smiled at the small interaction of the girls in a group hug and Carl stood with his mother as she side hugged him and watched the small hug quietly.

Maia sighed before standing up.

"You guys go up to Giselle and Izarella. I'm gonna check what's going on okay?" She nodded at the girls who had nodded in return.

"Okay." Maia muttered as the girls ran back to the camp and Lori gave Maia a smile and Maia smiled awkwardly in return.

Turns out Giselle and Izarella were right behind Lori and Rosalyn embraced her mother with a tight hug.