Chapter 1

hehe the picture has nothing to do with the chapter cause as you know since you read the Author's Note (RIIIIIIIIIIGHT?) this was first meant as a short Inkmare oneshot

Ink's PoV:

I woke up in a dark room that I recognized as... a dark room. I saw Nightmare looking at me. "What do you and your lackeys want from me?" I spat. Nightmare looked taken aback a bit. But why would I care?! The stupid octopus could die in front of me and I'd be happy if anything.

"No need to be so harsh, Ink. To put it frankly, you are going to marry me," Nightmare said. I looked down and saw that there had been a ring placed on my left ring finger.

"NO WAY IN HELL I'LL MARRY YOU, YOU IDIOTIC OCTOPUS!" I shouted at him.

"Well, here's the thing, I never gave you a choice," Nightmare said.

"I'LL FIGURE OUT A WAY TO KILL MYSELF BEFORE I'LL MARRY YOU! I DON'T CARE IF YOU GIVE ME A CHOICE, I WILL NEVER, EVER MARRY YOU!" I shouted, louder and getting more and more angry.

"Well, if that's how you're going to be, I guess poor Blue's going to die today," Nightmare said, walking towards the door. My sockets widened in shock.

"W-wait!" I shouted, not really thinking. "I-I'll do it... I'll marry you..." I said, mumbling a bit. Nightmare turned around and walked towards me.

"Well, better late than never for you to accept~," he said before giving me a kiss on the 'lips.' I could have cried. I already had feelings for Error. One of the worst parts about this marriage is that Error is on Nightmare's team! I looked down, not wanting to even acknowledge Nightmare's presence.

"Awwww, what are you so sad about, Inky?~" Nightmare cooed. I started to cry. I didn't want any of this to have happened. I didn't want to marry Nightmare. I wanted to be with Error. I wanted to be as far away from Nightmare as possible. "Are you upset that you won't be with your friends? Don't worry, you'll get to see them! Just, less frequently and with less talking," Nightmare said.

This only made me cry more. Being separated from my friends sounded horrible! I felt like killing the dumb octopus in front of me. Or killing myself. Or both of us. Of course, there was no SHOT any of that could happen. I would just have to let Nightmare have his way until I figured out a way to be with Error instead.

419 words. Not that it matters much. I changed this a bit from my Inkmare oneshot cause I wanted it to be longer and take up more than just 1/2 of a page :P