𝑋𝑉𝐼

SANTANA'S POV

Emily breaks away from our embrace and stands up, offering me her hand. "let's get out of here." She says to me. This surprises me because she's usually very shy.

"My room or yours ?" I say, taking her hand as I stand up and a smile forms on her face.

"Pervert. I say simply, let's get out of this place."

As we walk back to the campus, I think back to the noises that we had heard the last time we kissed. I'm sure it was that person who took our picture. Bastard. I'm going to kill them when I find out who it is.

"Is that why you've been ignoring me lately...?" I ask her. "Because you knew things were going to go badly between me and my girlfriend?" Once we were through the fence, she answered.

"I was afraid you'd regret it." She slows her pace, looks off into the distance as I contemplate her talk. "The day Brittany had said you had a girlfriend, it confused me so much and then... I didn't want to be for you just that girl you have fun with on vacation."A wave of regret washes over me. But not regret for kissing her, regret that she felt bad because of me.

"I'm sorry..." I sigh. "But I swear, that bastard who took the pictures, I'm gonna-"

"Well, well, well." I'm interrupted by Sylvester's voice. Emily and I stop talking and look at her. "What were you doing behind those fences?" Emily gets all embarrassed and she tries to answer her.

"Well, we-" Sylvester raises her hand in her bitchy way and interrupts her. This day can't get any worse.

"You know what, I don't even want to know what you were doing. You horny teenagers." She puts her hands on her hips. "You know what happens to those who break the rules, Sandbags." She turns and leaves. I hate that old woman!

_

I'm on the training ground, suffering while Sylvester screams at me with her microphone, when I see the girls coming towards me.

"What have you done now, San?" Betty asks me with her gourd in her hand. I don't have time to answer when the coach does, in front of all the girls on the team.

"She had an escapade with a swimmer off campus." My two roommates laugh. "Come on, three laps of the court! Sandbags, you've got five left!" I really can't take this bitch anymore.

At the break, I literally fall to the ground. I'm so tired. Veronica, Betty and Brittany come and sit beside me.

"So? I didn't know you'd been caught by Sylvester with your lover." Betty says to me before taking a drink from her gourd. Indeed, I didn't tell them about everything that had happened that day. After all, I don't owe them anything, maybe it was one of them who sent the photos to Quinn. I close my eyes and enjoy the sun on my face. Resting the rhythm of my heart a little. Seeing that I don't answer, she adds. "Did the cat eat your tongue?"

"I think it was her tongue that ate the cat." Veronica says. I can't help but giggle.

"You didn't eat a cat, did you, San?" Brittany asks innocently and Betty giggles too.

"No, she ate Emily's-" V says but Betty puts her hand in front of her mouth.

"You're unbelievable." She says.

I feel good about them. I'd be disappointed if I knew it was one of the three who'd done that filth to me.

"Go losers! Let's get up and get back to training."  The old woman screams again.

"Just before I leave I'm going to give this one a piece of my mind." V says.

"She'd be able to apply to the high school as a coach just to ruin our lives." Betty replies.