Dead Calm (Pt.2)

There she is! Little Miss Perfect!

......

"Welcome to Crackhead Wasteland." Sarah says while JJ drives the van to the robber's house. They found out from the card that his name is Barry.

"I don't know about this, man." Pope says in hesitation.

"Dude, why are we at Barry's?" John B asks from the passenger seat.

"This'll only take a second." JJ replies before parking the van in front of an old trailer.

"Where you going?" John B calls as JJ leaves the van.

"Yo soy justicia." He hollers before going towards the house.

"Did you glean anything from that?" John B asks to the rest of the Pogues.

"He was trying to say, 'I am justice,' but said it horribly wrong." Juniper explains. 

"You know somebody should probably-" Pope starts.

"Yeah, I got it." John B replies.

"Right behind you, JB." Junie adds while they both jump out of the Twinkie. They walk up to the house and see JJ rummaging through it.

"So what's your plan, slick?" John B asks.

"Well, as thou has stealeth from us, we shall stealeth from ye." He responds while digging through everything in sight.

"That kind of got lost in translation." John B admits.

"An eye for an eye, John B." JJ simplifies.

"Makes the world go blind, Jay." Juniper argues. "We can't steal from him."

"Actually, we can and we will." He retorts.

"Yeah, that's great, JJ. But what happens after you rob a drug dealer, huh?" John B adds. "He knows who we are!"

"I'm not scared of this guy." The blonde replies with a scoff.

"You might not be, but I am." Juniper says. "You aren't the only person who went against him out there. There are six of us, JJ!" 

"I promised you I wouldn't let him hurt you, and I meant it." He says before going into a room. He digs through the closet and finds a black duffel bag.

"JJ, don't-." John B starts before JJ dumps out money onto the bed. And a lot of it.

"There we go." He mutters to himself while putting the money back in the bag.

"What are you doing?" Juniper asks as he zips up the duffel bag.

"Getting even!" He replies with an angry voice and makes his way past the two teens and out into the kitchen. "All right, took care of business." 

"Hey, look at me." John B says and steps in front of JJ before he could leave the trailer. "If you keep going down this road..."

"Johnathan Booker, don't!" Juniper snaps, knowing where this is going.

"...you're gonna end up just like your dad." He finishes before JJ grabs his collar.

"You watch your mouth, man. Aren't you tired of being messed with?" He answers.

"That's not the point, JJ."

"'Cause I am." He finishes before storming past his best friend he walks up to the van with Juniper and John B behind him and sets the duffel bag onto the open van door. The rest of the Pogues have gotten out of the van and we're waiting by it.