Spy Games (Pt.2)

TW: Mentions of sexual assault/harassment 

If you or anyone that you know has or is experiencing sexual assault or harassment, please don't  worry. I will give a full summary of this chapter at the end of it so that you won't get confused during the next one and you won't have to read something that could possibly trigger you from harmful experiences. 

If you need to talk about experiencing sexual assault/harassment go to www.rain.org

If you are in an immediate situation where you don't feel safe, the hotline is 1-800-656-4673

Stay safe 🖤

......

"What do you mean, 'it might go down tonight?' What did y'all do?!" Kiara asks after Pope lets her know why they're nervous. "Junie?" 

"Listen, Kie. The less you know, the better. I promise I will tell you, but for right now, it's better that you don't know." Juniper replies to her  sister who is looking equally angry and worried. Kiara just nods her head and turns to watch the movie that just started. Juniper relaxes into JJ and he places an arm over her shoulder. His hand rests on her thigh and he rubs his thumb in small circles while they both watch the movie. JJ squeezes her thigh every once in a while and she can't help but giggle every time he does.

The movie is about half way through when Pope decides to interrupt.

"JJ?" Pope whispers from the other side of Juniper.

"What?" The blonde whispers back with an annoyed tone. He was really enjoying sharing this movie with Juniper.

"I gotta take a piss." Pope says, earning a disgusted look from the girl next to him.

"Hold it." JJ snaps.

"I can't hold it. I drank too much soda."

"It's too exposed. They'll totally see you." Juniper says.

" I gotta go." Pope answers urgently. He turns around to look in the direction of the bathrooms. "They're blocking the bathrooms."

JJ sighs and stands while grabbing Juniper's hand. There is no way in hell that he is leaving her here without him. "Come here. I know where." He says which makes Pope stand up with them. JJ starts to lead the two away before Kiara stops them.

"Hey, where y'all going?" She asks.

"We gotta wring it out." JJ replies.

"You gonna hold it for each other? And why would Junie go with you if you guys are peeing?" Kiara asks.

"Emotional support. We'll be back." The blonde replies before continuing to lead the others towards the trees behind the screen. Once they get there JJ lets go of Juniper's hand and stands in front of a tree. Pope does the same but to the tree next to his. 

"This feels better than a blowjob." Pope says after sighing in content once he can finally pee.

"Nothing feels better than a blowjob, Pope." Juniper replies with an eye roll, even though no one can see it.

"Like any of you know how that feels." JJ replies.

"This feels better than what I imagine a blowjob would feel like." Pope responds.

"Well then, you obviously haven't had one done by me." Junie responds. JJ zips up his zipper before turning around and making eye contact with the brunette.