Chapter Six: Where Are You?

Three days after Takemichis’ discharge that none of his friends know about, surprisingly. His friends go to visit him once more.

TW being outed without permission up ahead

“Hello, we’re here to see Hanagaki, Takemichi.” Emma says with the most confidence she’s ever felt in her entire life.

“She was discharged just a few days ago, If you’d like more information I would waint until  R/N is on her shift, seeing as she was Hanagakis’ nurse.”

The boy standing behind Emma, Hina, and Naoto were shocked.

“Alright thank you for updating us on her.” Emma replies and sits down in the waiting room.

“So, Takemichy’s a girl?” Hakkai says, a bit in disbelief, it was so easy for him to talk to Takemichi, but that’s because he thought his friend was another guy.

“No, he’s not.” Emma and Hina speak at the same time.

“But you guys were referring to ‘Michy as a girl.” Mikey says a little confused.

“He’s transgender.”Naoto states bluntly.

“What’s that?” Baji questions.

" He used to be a girl but now he's a man." Emma and Hina say, giving nothing more than this simple explanation.

“Huh? How?”

“He didn’t feel comfortable in the body he was born in, so he changed it.” Emma says going further into depth about trans identites.

“Wait, Emma, why do you know about this, but not me?” Mikey asks.

“ ‘Michi needed help once because he still has his . . . ‘lady thing’,” Emma continues, “ I was the only one that he knew so he asked me to help him out.”

“‘Lady thing’?”

‘Idiot’

“ The ‘lady thing’! How do you not know this!? I’m your sister, Mikey! It happens almost every month!”

“...Oh! That ‘thing’.” Mikey says.

“So, knowing that we would find out… he left..?”  Mitsuya mumbles.

Emma P.O.V

My frustration must have been visible because Naoto backed away from me.

  “No. He left because he needed professional help. We can’t help him.” I say making my frustration and anger more visible than before.

“I was told this group was looking for Hanagaki, Takemichi. I am R/N, Hanagakis’ nurse.”

‘Great!!’

“Where is he?” Naoto asks as loud as he can without yelling.

“ She is in the place she grew up.” R/N says.

“Germany!” - Hina and Naoto yell in unison.

.… He..left? He left Japan?? What if it happens again? He’s not leaving us forever, right? What will happen to Mikey? To Toman? Hina? Me? I know it sounds weird but he’s like a little brother to me despite the fact that he’s older than me by six months.  No one knows how hard it is to be the youngest child. Expected to be perfect, not truly knowing what you’re worth until someone proves you to be important. We need him here. We don't care about all the complicated stuff we want him back..

I miss him already..

"So...When's the next flight to Ansbach?" Emma asks looking at Hinata with a harsh glare.

"Sunday... I know that we all want to go... But I have to stay home with Naoto..So, Draken..Emma..and?...You!" Hina says pointing at Chifuyu. " You three will go to Ansbach and retrieve Takemichi."

530 words, I'm back~ Hope you had a good day my lovely little flowers 💐.