Yoongi's confession ❤️❤️

Yoongi's pov

I'm standing here in front of hoseok, who is on his knees and crying his heart out . And I'm totally frozen, about this sudden confession, I also used to like him since the day I saw him.

He was very cute and a ball of sunshine. I used to thought that I only have one sided love with him. But now I'm conformed that he also love me.

I made him to stand up and wipe his tears with my thumb. His eyes has became very fluffy and red after crying for that much of time.

He made his head to look at the floor. That was so hurtful to see him crying. Cause I want to make him happy his entire life no matter if I have to kill myself.

I raise his head to look into my eyes and I kiss him on his lips, that was just a peck and was looking very confused. Then I decided to tell him my feelings.

hoseok, I love you, truly.” and again I kiss him. He was crying in kiss. “ hobi, baby why are u crying, does I make any kind of mistake . If I had so please beat me to the death but don't cry I can't see you crying. “ I said to him . He chuckled and hit me on my shoulder. “ It was tears of happiness, pabo, and from now on don't say the words of like death, I would kill myself rather than killing you ” and he started laughing. That makes me very happy.

-------------------------------------------

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS.