Short note of sorrows

BTS TAKE TWO IS AWESOME HAVE YOU LISTEN IT.

-------------------------------------------

Hoseok's pov

Here we are now boyfriends, and all of our school and my friends. And all of my friends and family are happy with that.

But , after our high school education he have to change school, because of his passion about rapping skills. He wants to go to Seoul . And thinking about our passion I just let him to go.

He family is also very rich they even have to change the city  for their business, but that was making me very sad of thinking about separating from him. And let him go.

Today is day he is leaving with his family to the Seoul .

We are sitting in my room. And I'm crying on his shoulder. “ do you really have to go yoongi" , I asked him in my tears. ”yess baby I have to go, but I promise you that I will definitely come and stay in contact with you, and will never let any boy or girl hit over me , and you promisee that you will never forget me no matter how much you or me busy," He told me. He gave me his pinky finger and we made promise. " I promise" I said and sealed that promise with s kiss.

After a few time his parents called him, and he went from there and I saw him leaving me.

I was just sobbing and thinking about our sweat movements that we have spent in that much of long te relationship.

___________________________________________

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER AND THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FIRST VOTER . I APPRECIATE THAT YOU LIKE THIS STORY .

THANK YOU SOO MUCH .