A DATE WITH MY LOVE

Yoongi's pov

Today is the day that I decided to finally propose him for the marriage. Today is very big day of my life. So I think I will dress up very nicely.

                 (YOONGI'S OUTFIT)

                 (YOONGI'S OUTFIT)

"Where is my friend going? " Asked jimin coming into my room . " What are you doing here ? I remember I didn't ask you to come . " I asked him. " I know you didn't ask me . I am here just to spot my friend. All the best . You will win today either. " " Thank you so much jiminah , you are my best friend" I said and hug him . He back hug me. " And one more thing the cafe where I reserve your tables are very Hussle and bustle place . Are you sure about that?" He asked a bit doubtful. " Yess jiminah everything will be alright, just don't think too much" . " Okk as you say and again fighting hyung fighting" .

He cheered me up and went from there . But I was still a bit nervous and scared about how will hoseok react . But I have to do it now.

I made my mind and sit in my car some of my body guards are in another that will come just behind us . I gave the address to my driver and he started to drive.

After a half hour or so we reached their but as jimin said the place is really busy and there are a lot of people that can recognize me easily. Should I change my mind? No no . Hoseok must be waiting for me . I have to do it. I have to overcome my fear .

After fighting with my thoughts I finally made up my mind and I came out of my car and make my way towards cafe. But still I have some fear.

-----------------------------

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING MY READERS .