CHORES IN YOONGI'S SIDE

Yoongi's pov

"FUCK ..... JIMIN WHERE ARE YOU ....."

" I CAN'T ENDURE IT I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING"

"I HAVE TO DO"

I said while breaking things in my room and all the things can seen in all the room. I can keep that on going I have to do something.

After almost five minutes I saw jimin on my studio's door. And he was shocked after seeing the condition of my room.

" What is it yoongi hyung. What's happened?? Why your room is so much messy? " Asked jimin while picking up a flower pot. That was very precious and gifted by my mother to me.

" I can handle that any more I have to do something" I said with full of anger.

" What's wrong happened? Why are you that much angry. Did someone see you both with hoseok hyung" he asked . " No jiminah "

Then what Happened"

Then I narrate all the story to him. And I can saw reflection of anger on his face also.

"Tell me how's he look like I will make you sure that he will not see next day day of his life" said while picking his phone from his pocket. " No need jiminah, I have already done his work, I made him to regret his this life decision and he will not make any mistake from now on. " My this words made jimin a bit relax.

" Okk hyung, now you should relax and focus on your comeback, you ate going to release your album next right and today is Tuesday, how much work has left hyung." He asked me.

" No much just one song's mv has left that will shoot tomorrow." I said while sitting on my chair and thinking about today's all chors .

" Okk hyung all the best for rest of the work" he said and went out of room.

" I have to do something of this ." I said to myself.

-------------------------------