kolmetoista/trinajst/thirteen

Bojan's pov

I honestly didn't think the Finns had the cartoon, The Winx club. I mean I realized it's not Slovenian but I didn't think it's popular over the world. One thing I knew for sure, it was my childhood.

So you must know how happy I was that I got to watch it with my boyfriend, while cuddling.

I was laying beside him, my head placed on his chest. It was moving up and down as he was breathing and I could hear his heart beating. He put his arm around me so he was squishing me even closer to him every time he reached to type something on his laptop.

He typed something into the search bar and I noticed it said "something Winx something", so I guessed it was the Finnish name for the show.

"Who's your favourite?" I asked him.
"Musa." he said with a thick Finnish accent.
"Omg, same!!" I laughed. He giggled with me. He placed a kiss on my head.

The first episode started playing after he figured out how to turn on English subtitles for me. It was funny watching him try to click the right button to get it to work. Of course me being me, I didn't say anything to help him I just layed there chuckling.

While the episode played I didn't really focus on what was on the laptop. I was thinking about Jere and about us. How we're gonna be when he'll be in Finland and I'll be in Slovenia.

"Jere?" I asked him out of a sudden.
"Yes?"
"Will you ever come to Slovenia?"
"Of course." he messed my hair up a bit.
"It's really beautiful in Slovenia." I added.
"If you're there, it is." he complimented me.
"Aww..."

I turnee my head up high enough to be facing him and he gave me a kiss. I love kissing him so much. He didn't pull away from the kiss, we didn't seperate until there was a loud noice from the laptop.

"I forgot we're still watching." I chuckled.
"Yes, but we don't have to."
"What if we just cuddle?" I suggested.
"Yes! Good idea." he said and closed the laptop, putting it on his nightstand.

He turned back to me reaching his arm over me. I moved closer to him, my face almost being in his now. His breath was warm but it felt good, it was also not stinky.

"What's your favorite song this year?" I asked him for fun.
"I like uhh Norway and Serbia." he replied.
"Yeah, those are good. I would say mine is Spain."
"Spain? Oh yes the Eaea yes?"
"Yeah that one. Blanca's vocals are so good."
"When I first hear, I didn't like, there was no boom moment but now I like it more." he explained his opinion.
"You like it more because it's my favorite or did it grow on you" I joked.
"Both."