⍴ᥲr𝗍 ᥆𝖿 𝗍һᥱ s𝗍ᥲr sᥲᥒsᥱs

𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒎𝒌 𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑨 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑲𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑴𝑰𝑹𝑹𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑺 𝑨𝑯𝑯𝑯𝑯

? : 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚?

𝑩𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑼𝑺𝑬 𝑰𝑻'𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑹𝑹𝑶𝑹, 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑷𝑰𝑬𝑪𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑯𝑰-

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
𝑨 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓...

Recently the bad sanses hadn't been attacking much and The star sanses didn't let you out as well.

It was absolutely annoying!

Just because Your new doesn't mean that they can be protective of you! Mirror had been clinging to your side the past days and Never left your side, Sometimes he would borrow your small glasses out of curiosity and sometimes he would nuzzle unto your neck when he would sleep with you.

It was so cute!!!, even ink took a photo and showed it to the others which was embarrassing. Dream got to know you while mirror was with blue or swap, he had two names so he was fine with calling him what you wanted.

But now mirror was with ink instead, hanging in his room and talking about Things that you didn't know of. Dream was now chatting with you and got to know you better, "So (Name) what's with that book on your head?" He questioned and looked at the top of your head.

"Oh this?.. Uhm.." You couldn't make an excuse because it had literally everything contained in it, even everyone's weakness. If dream found out then.. Who knows what will happen.

He tilted his head and waited for your answer patiently, you sighed and finally got a made up excuse in your Mind. "Well, It's A book that's been with me when I was born. It has all kinds of stories so I read them when I'm bored" well, you were half lying of course.

He let out a hum of agreement and smiled, Damn it the positivity was affecting you now. You just smiled nervously and sighed of relief when he took that excuse.

You kept talking with dream, somehow he had so much in common with you. "So why do you were glasses? Your like Error" He pointed at the glasses you were wearing, "ah these?" You grabbed the glasses and Showed it to him, "I Use them for reading or See better" He let's out another hum of agreement and took it out of your gloved hands, He observed it carefully.

"I see, these are a bit smaller then error's but it's good to see" He gave it back to you, putting on back to its place.

There was a shout upstairs drawing the attention of dream and you, "(NAME)!! DREAM!! LOOK WHAT MIRROR MADE!!" He showed a picture of you holding hands with the star sanses and With mirror, You made an 'aww' with dream Who smiled.

Mirror came behind ink with a huge embarrassed blush (?) On his face, "I-Ink!" He tried to reach the drawing and Ink was getting close to the edge of the stairs.

He still tried to grab the drawing again but instead ink lost his balance making him fall along with mirror. On instinct, you stood up from the couch and jumped to the air making Mirror land on your arms while he hid in his sleeve waiting for the impact.