ᥕіᥒᥒіᥒg 𝗍һᥱ ᑲᥲ𝗍𝗍ᥣᥱ

𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆

? :.. 𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌?

𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒖𝒕.. 𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑺 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑬

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒..

You stood by dream with a DETERMINED look to defeat nightmare, His tentacles moved around before Forming multiple sharp edges pointing at the two of you. "Your gonna regret Keeping them from me dream..." Dream got his swords ready making you grip your Sword that had a flower handle tightly.

"I'll fight nightmare, you go fight error" you nodded and Sprinted towards error, He summoned his strings and touched your sword in time before It can reach his face. The strings entangled Your sword tightly, "You damn..." You cursed under your breath as The strings wrapped around your Gloved hands making you gasp as you got thrown to a tree.

"Damn thats gotta hurt my ribs... -" You grunted in pain and Held your stomach, Your sword laying on the ground with strings around it.. The strings tightened around it slowly making it break.. "No..." You extended your hand for your sword and grabbed it's handle as You grunted again and stood up slowly, "that's gonna take a lot more to break me.." You Got the strings that entangled your sword Tightly.

The strings broke in your phalanges and Slowly landed on the ground making it disappear.. Your pupils grew brighter but faded as You ducked under his legs leaving him confused, He turned around to see you swing your sword at his skull. He didn't have time to react to your sword near his Skull, He quickly braced for impact but nothing happened.. Instead.. You touched his face with your finger.

He started to glitch more and crash, "I m not good with combat but That'll keep you busy" He Fell to the snow while crashing and made more error's appear around him. You let out a pained grunt and held your stomach, That really pained to the bone.

"Dream... Where is he?.." You looked around and saw dream Still fighting with dream, he glanced at you from behind "(Name)! Go help blue! I'll deal it from here!" You nodded and sprinted towards where blue was fighting at.

Dust summoned some bones At you preventing you from going to help blue, "I forgot about you..." Dust stood there a distance from you, he wore glasses that was visible from his shadow face thing or something.

"(Name)!, I'll help you out later- agh...!!, I need to deal with horror first!"  You nodded at his words and had to fight with dust himself, He adjusted his glasses and got a good look at you while mumbling something.. "𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍.. 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎.." You blushed F/C And shook it off, Having No time to thought about his.. Somehow flirting perhaps?..

He grinned at the fact you blushed F/C..like you did.. When you were.. With him.. He shot some bones at you as you deflected them with your sword.

Dust kept attacking you with bones making your soul appear for a second before disappearing.. He squints his eye sockets and managed to make your hp go low. You held your chest in pain.