ᥕһᥲ𝗍??..

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓!!!!

? : 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕?

𝑨𝑯𝑯𝑯 𝑵𝑶 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮, 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

You opened your eye socket and groaned holding your head as you looked around to find yourself in.. Your void?.. How long has it been?

There's was suddenly a spot light going towards a radio box, it stayed silent before making noises, a hand came from the darkness and touched the radio's dials making the radio go quiet.

A sudden voice spoke and gripped your shoulders from behind making you freeze in place, "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞? 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 (𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞)! " You turned around to find a person exactly like you but different, They wore a brown cloak covering their body along with A scar ran down across their face to their eyes, they had red and purple tints at the end of their white hair. They had a heart floating beside them, it had a colors mixed with white and purple, it had a small tint of green at the end.

"ꁝꏂ꒒꒒ꄲ ꒐꓄'ꇙ ꋊ꒐ꉔꏂ ꓄ꄲ ꂵꏂꏂ꓄ ꌦꄲ꒤!" There was another one exactly like you as they wore a jacket with fluff at the sides, they had pupils that were white but changed into flowers. They had a heart also mixed with colors of green and pale blue.

"ιѕ тнαт α¢тυαℓℓу συя ƒяαgмєηтѕ?" A person with glasses appeared wearing a golden shaped crown with a moon craved on it, they had a brown book in their hands as they wore a scarf that had a solar ecplise symbol, their Hair was fluffy and Had eye bags under their eyes. A heart floated beside them which was purple mixed with pale pink.

"ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ? sᴏᴜɴᴅs ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ" You looked to see to your side another you, They had worn gloves and different pupils focusing their sight on you. Their hoodie's hood covering their face as they adjusted their face and You got a clear vision on their face.

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚜?" You averted your Eye socket To the one who spoke, They had A dress that was ragged and Torn apart, They also had a wound on their neck that dripped blood to the floor but instead of dripping to the floor, the blood went back in and continued to drip. A heart was at their hand as it was cyan mixed with pale white orange.

"Եհís αcԵմαllվ sօմղժs ίղԵҽɾҽʂԵιղɠ" You looked up to see Another swinging on blue strings, Their hair was short so the end of it were dark blue glowing. they also had the same clothes as error but know stylish and different, they had gloves like yours.

"𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐁𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐎𝐡! 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.. 𝐈'𝐦 (𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞)! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐘𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐠" You decided to call them yin in your mind as Yin smiles happily at you.. Wait.. Didn't you have a dream about yin and that skeleton?

"ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴀɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ" They scoffed as a gaster appeared beneath them, they sat down on it.