24.(M)

"Hyung, I want this and I want you

"Hyung, I want this and I want you. Please mark this bun"
Jungkook whispered as he circled his arms around Seokjin's neck, pecking his lips.

Seokjin smiled as he swept his tongue along the seam of Jungkook's lips as Jungkook granted him permission he craved.

Seokjin moved lower as he removed Jungkook's bottoms fully exposing him in front of the one Jungkook trusted the most.

They were scars, but Jungkook did not feel bad or guilty about them anymore, why? Because he had Seokjin.

The same Seokjin who every morning told him about how beautiful he is even with the scars, the way he healed Jungkook was something Jungkook could never repay Seokjin.

Seokjin smiled seeing Jungkook lost in own thoughts as he moved lower and attached his lips to the almost faded scars, softly kissing them.

Seokjin never felt that it was something Jungkook should be sorry or ashamed of. It was never Jungkook's mistake and he made sure to convey Jungkook that in every loving way possible.

As Seokjin moved towards drawer taking out lube and condom, Jungkook spoke.

"Hyung.."
Jungkook said shyly

"Yes, my love?"
Seokjin smiled as he kissed Jungkook's nose softly.

"I-I don't want you to use the condom, please it's just I want to feel you, I-"
Jungkook was interrupted by Seokjin surprising him with a kiss as he smiled.

"Whatever you want, bun I'll always follow what you say"
Seokjin said as he kept the condoms back in the drawer closing it side by side.

Seokjin moved lower again as he blew air on Jungkook's entrance making him cry out in pleasure.

Fuck Jungkook is so hot-

Seokjin thought as he proceeded to carefully insert his tongue inside Jungkook's hole, lapping it repeatedly.

He moved slow at first but as he saw Jungkook's eyes closed in pleasure and him whining Seokjin's name again and again, that just boosted his confidence.

Seokjin picked up a fast pace lapping his tongue continously, moving in and out of Jungkook's hole making him fist the bedsheets tight in pleasure.

"Ah- hyung"
Jungkook whispered as he was close to his climax signaling Seokjin to stop.

Seokjin smirked as he picked up the pace again lapping his tongue continuously making Jungkook grow red under Seokjin's touch as Seokjin pushed him close to his climax.

"I-I hyung!"
Jungkook whispered as Seokjin finally let go seeing Jungkook reach his high looking oh so beautiful that it just took his breath away.

Jungkook finally opened his eyes as he saw Seokjin smiling at him, picking up the lube as he changed their position surprising Seokjin.

"It's my turn hyung, you'll see how good your bun is"
Jungkook whispered as he removed Seokjin's bottoms along with his trousers making Seokjin groan in pleasure by the friction caused.

Seokjin was already hard seeing Jungkook cum that Jungkook smiled proudly seeing him be the cause of Seokjin's pleasure.

He made a eye contact with Seokjin as he licked the tip making Seokjin groan in pleasure given by his bun.

Jungkook grew confident as he moved further and lower taking Seokjin in his mouth as Seokjin moaned as he wanted to make Jungkook cry out in pleasure at the same time.

Seokjin took some lube in his hand as he rubbed it as to not suprise Jungkook with the cold gel making it warm.

Seokjin moaned receiving a heavenly blowjob from his one and only love as he moved his hand further making his finger rub against Jungkook's hole.

Jungkook chocked in suprise not expecting Seokjin to do this as he skillfully returned back to pleasuring Seokjin, sucking like an expert.

Seokjin groaned as he inserted the first finger inside making Jungkook drool on Seokjin's dick in pleasure as he kept sucking making Seokjin moan.

Seokjin set up a fast pace as he inserted the second finger, moving his finger back and fourth making Jungkook moan.

Seokjin groaned as he was close to his climax hitting a spot unintentionally with his fingers making Jungkook cry out in pleasure.

Seokjin smiled finally finding Jungkook's sweet spot as he inserted the third finger, setting up a fast pace as he nibbled his thumb on Jungkook's entrance.

Jungkook cried out in pleasure as he was about to cum for the second time, both Seokjin and Jungkook close to his climax.

"Bun I'm close..."
Seokjin said as Jungkook started moving his hand up and down Seokjin's dick in fast pace along with his mouth making Seokjin close to his climax more.

"I-me too hyung..."
Jungkook said as both Seokjin and Jungkook cried out in pleasure releasing the white stripes in Jungkook's mouth and Jungkook releasing it on the bedsheets below.

Seokjin took out his fingers making Jungkook miss his touch as Seokjin chuckled making them change the position as he hovered over Jungkook making them both smile.

They were just so in love that nothing mattered to them more than this. This moment of their intimacy, their love.

"You did so well bun, I love you"
Seokjin whispered

"I love you too hyung, so much"
Jungkook sniffled getting a bit emotional as Seokjin smiled joining their foreheads together.

"Hyung, please I'm ready, make me yours"
Jungkook whispered as he circled his arms around Seokjin's neck.

"I've wanted this. You've no idea how much I wanted this bun, I wanted your love, your care, every bit of you"
Seokjin whispered.

"I may have an idea about how much just now hyung"
Jungkook chuckled as he closed the gap between them as Seokjin lined up to Jungkook's entrance.

As Seokjin pushed inside, Jungkook groaned in pleasure as Seokjin chased after Jungkook's lips again, sealing it with his love.

As Seokjin finally pushed himself inside Jungkook, he halted his steps giving Jungkook time to adjust.

"Move hyung, p-please"
Jungkook said as he closed his eyes in pleasure he received.

"I want you to open your eyes love"
Seokjin whispered as he started moving setting up a slow pace for Jungkook.

As he started moving, Jungkook whined about slow pace making Seokjin chuckle by Jungkook's neediness as he picked up the pace making Jungkook's whine in pleasure now.

This was the moment both of them manifested, they wanted to savour every bit of it, the love, the care, the pleasure. Everything.

Sometimes our action portray better than what we feel and that is exactly what Seokjin and Jungkook did, maybe they weren't that good with their words, but they portrayed it well enough with their actions.

They love each other and that's all mattered.

A/N- I think the smut is quiet good-😭😶

But what do you guys think about it?