II. gevivys (beauty)

"King Viserys sent him into exile, never to return to the Seven Kingdoms on pain of death

"King Viserys sent him into exile, never to return to the Seven Kingdoms on pain of death... Of the aftermath, these things are certain. Following the tragic mishap of Lady Rhea Royce's untimely death and the Princess Rhaenyra's wedding to Ser Laenor, Daemon Targaryen returned to the Stepstones and resumed his struggle for those barren storm-swept rocks. The subsequent decade found him abroad in Essos, keeping residence with various highborn families in Pentos and holding court with his paramour Mysaria, returned to him after an extended period of absence. It was only with the birth of Princess Rhaenyra's third son Prince Joffreyand the announcement of his second daughter's search for a husbandthat King Viserys finally wrote his erstwhile brother, bidding him to come home."

- 'Fire & Blood, Being a History of the Targaryen Kings of Westeros' by Archmaester Gyldayn

* * * * * * * *

Daemon returns to King's Landing after ten years in exile, intent on rekindling his affair with Rhaenyra. He wasn't expecting you - the revelation changes everything.

(Set in Episode 6 - however, Daemon never married Laena.)