Meet vector

The moon shines brightly in the sky. Margo, Edith, and Agnes walk down the sidewalk, Edith leaping from puddle to puddle.

SPLASH! Edith gets water all over Margo.

"Oh, Edith! Stop it!"

"What? I'm just walking" The three girls enter the ORPHANAGE.

The reception area features pink flowery wallpaper and pink furniture and perfectly stacked displays of boxes of Miss Hattie's Cookies.

Sitting at the reception desk is MISS HATTIE.

DING!

The girls enter the room and line up behind the yellow line before they call out to Miss Hattie.

"Hi, Miss Hattie. We're back"

"Hello, girls"

Anybody come to adopt us while we were out?

"Hmmm, let me think. No"

Edith happily places a Ball of Mud on Miss Hattie's desk. Miss Hattie stares, losing it.

"Edith! What did you put on my desk?"

"A mud-pie" Miss Hattie looks Edith right in the eyes.

"You're never going to get adopted Edith. You know that, don't you?" Miss Hattie slides the mud-pie out of the way.

"Yeah, I know"

"Good"

"So how did it go, girls? Did we meet our quotas?"

"Um, sorta. We sold 43 minty mints, 30 choco swirlies and 18 coconutties"

Miss Hattie stares back at the girls. This clearly isn't enough to her liking.

"Okay, well, you say that like it's a great sale day.....LOOK AT MY FACE! DO YOU STILL THINK IT'S A GREAT SALE DAY???"

"Eighteen coconutties...I think we can do a little better than that, don't you? Yeah, we wouldn't want to spend the weekend in the Box of Shame, would we? No"

"No, Miss Hattie" She Claps sending the girls off.

"Okay. Good. Off you go! Go clean something of mine" The girls pass by a cardboard box labeled "Box of Shame" with a small hole cut out of one side, through which the face of a small child can be made out.

"Hi, Penny"

"Hi, guys"

Gru drives his enormous car down the street. His phone rings.

"Hello mom. Sorry, I meant to call, but..."

Gru's mom is dressed in a full karate costume.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on stealing the pyramid. That was you, wasn't it? Or was it a villain who's actually successful?"

The lady of 105 cracks herself up. Gru isn't amused.

"Just so you know mom, I am about to do something very very big. Very important. When you hear about it you're going to be very proud"

Gru's mom isn't swayed. She sarcastically baits Gru.

"Hah. Good luck with that. Okay,
I'm outta here" With a swift kick, Gru's mom knocks her trainer off screen.

Gru pulls up in front of a bank. There is a small space in between two cars. SMASH! He knocks one out of the way. SMASH! He demolishes the other one. Then calmly gets out and walks inside with Mr. Wolf.

Gru walks in past the receptionist and into the restroom carrying his briefcase.

They enter the restroom. Lasers come out of Gru's urinal, reading his eyes. A secret door opens and he enters into the Bank of Evil.