Saving the girls

In a prison cell the bad guys were still sulking when suddenly the wall exploded.

"Ah" they see through the smoke it was gru.

"Gru?" Wolf was surprised, "What are you doing here"

"I need your help, vector has the girls"

But the guys were still angry with him, "oh so niw you care about the girls" snake splat

So everyone continues to ignore him, "we do you need our help" wolf says.

"Not you Don't understand, He has princess too"

Wolf was shocked and everyone gasped. They runs up to the front gate and begins pounding on it.

"Vector! Open up!" A huge TV monitor appears from over the gate. Appearing on it is Vector.

"First give me the moon. Then we'll talk"

"Mr. Gru!"

"Zip it, Happy Meal" Gru turns to the bad guys and they all nodded, he produces the shrunken moon and holds it up to the monitor. Gru places the moon in a small tube, which sucks the moon up into Vector's fortress.

"Now...the girls"

"Actually, I think I'll hold onto them a little while longer"

"What?" The bad guys shouted.

"No!"

"Oh yeah! Unpredictable!"

Then wolf walks up to the monitor, he looks angry.

"You leave that baby alone...YOUR HERE ME, LET HER GO"

Gru watches helplessly as the monitor retracts back inside the building and disappears.

"No!" Gru grits his teeth. Then holds wolf back and Spots a security camera. Looks directly into the camera with fire in his eyes.

"Listen close you little punk. Youhave no idea who you are dealing with. When I get in there, you are in for a world of pain!" Gru stares into the camera, trying to contain his anger.

Vector stares at a the monitor displaying Gru. He laughs.

"Oh, I'm really scared of you and your dog" Gru pulls back a fist and punches at the monitor. crack! The monitor goes to static and Vector jumps. The girls smile.

"He is going to kick your butt"

Vector looks a little worried. He presses a button that activates Heat Seeking missile.

The missile launch from the fortress. Gru watches as they launch outwards, and begin their return towards him.

"Heat middles two o'clock" shark pointed.

He stands, determined and at the last possible second acts! Moving like a maniac-ninja, he leaps through the missile, threading the delicate needle, flipping and dodging before hopping off the last one. The guys were impressed.

The missile careen into Vector's fortress walls and explode!

"Whoa, guy what are you doing?" Wolf asked.

Gru begins his unrelenting march to the girls. A shark jumps out of Vector's moat and dives at him. In one punch, Gru knocks the beast back into the water.

"Ouch"

Vector watches this on a monitor. Beginning to panic.

"What? He punched my shark!"

Gru is about to kick down the front door when...

TCHROOOOM!

The entire building begins to rumble and the entire room lifts off, detaching itself from the rest of the building. It's an escape pod! Gru sees the pyramid in Vector's backyard. Climbs to the top he leaps and grabs onto the side of the escape pod.