Night at gru's

Minions are walking on the catwalks throughout the lab on their daily duties. Gru stares at a bunch of Miniature Robots standing on a table. Dr. Nefario stands proudly next to them. Pushes a button. "Boogie Fever" by the Sylvers begins playing, and the little robots start to disco dance to the music. A minion hops in and also dances.

"Uh, question. What are these?" Dr. Nefario dances to the beat, too.

"A dozen boogie robots. Boogieee! Ha -- look at this! Watch me"

Gru grabs the remote from Nefario, and pushes the Stop button.

"Cookie robots! I said cookie robots! Why -- are you so old?"

"Okay I'm on it"

In the living room, wolf just arrived, the opens the door halfway to look for anybody then he sneaks in with princess, she smiles at him, then he hears a low growl, he turns to see Kyle running towards him.

"Ah!"

He was going to eat princess whole, then he opened the secret entrance to the lair, There's a muffled voice from behind the kitchen door after that.

The door opens, revealing the girls...a little nervous.

Agnes finds the TV remote perched high on Gru's end table.

"TV!" Just then, Kyle sneaks up behind her...drooling and licking his lips. He pounces! But not before Agnes steps on a button, activating the elevator mechanism.

Kyle gets caught up in the machinery and gets smashed when the canon comes down. The girls collect around the secret entrance.

"What is that?"

"Whoa, that is cool. Come on!" The girls descend in the elevator, open-mouthed.

"I don't think he's a dentist" Kyle lies on the floor dazed.

A minion takes a sip of purple liquid from a beaker. Suddenly he starts to float!

We've been working on this for a while. It's an anti-gravity serum. At first its great...but then foof! The minion floats all the way out of a skylight and disappears.

"I meant to close that. He'll be alright, I'm sure" We panned down to Gru and Nefario.

"Do the effects wear off?"

"Uh, so far...no. No they don't" panned back up to reveal dozens of minions 84 hovering near the ceiling.

"And here of course is the new weapon you ordered" Nefario pulls out an impressive looking ray gun. He pulls the trigger.

TBPBBBPPGGHGHH! A loud fart comes out of the gun. The test minion passes out.

"No, no, no. I said dart gun. Not...ok"

"Oh, yes. Because I was wondering, under what circumstances would we use this, but anyway-"

Dr. Nefario and Gru look down on the tiny robotic cookies as they scamper across a table. Gru smiles.

"-- what I really wanted to show you is this"

"Now those are cookie robots!"

He then sees the bad guys keeping princess in a crate, staring at her.

"So how are we doing?" Gru walks up to them.

"We still thinks this is a bad idea" wolf says.

"Wolf-"

"What were you thinking-we don't know anything about kids" he gets hysterical then everyone agrees.

"Relax I have everything planned"