Bank foreclosure

Gru the girls and the bad guys return to the lair later that night, laughing and sharing in the excitement of the day. Gru's arms are full of goodies and souvenirs from Super Silly Fun Land.

Gru and the girl's faces are painted. The bad guys came in they see princess running Abs wolf chased her.

Then Gru hears a Throat Clearing. They all turn and see Dr. Nefario waiting for them. He stares at Gru who turns to the girls.

"Gru, do you mind if I had a quick word?"

"Okay, girls, go play The girls run off with their goodies" Gru turns back to Dr. Nefario. Attempts a smile.

"I got the Shrink Ray.Cotton candy?"

"We have twelve days until the moon is in optimum position. We can't afford any distractions" Gru nods.

"Get me Perkins"

Two minions carry a presentation stand to Gru.
A Large Screen TV turns on revealing Perkins at his desk.

"Keep an eye on the girls" gru tells wolf

"Yeah sure"

"Sorry to bother you Mr. Perkins, but I figured that you would want to see this"

"What?" Gru aims the Shrink Ray at a minion on his sofa and fires it.

The minion shrinks to a tiny size. Another minion comes up from behind the couch and flicks the shrunken minion through the air.

Gru catches the Screaming minion midair and squeezes it like a squeaky toy. Mr. Perkins looks surprised.

"Well done, Gru. Rather impressive" Gru smiles. Everything's going his way. He reaches for a set of slick art cards on an easel.

"Now the rest of the plan is simple. I fly to the moon. I shrink the moon. I grab the moon. I sit on the toilet. What? The fourth card is a child's drawing of Gru sitting on the toilet. It is crudely signed Edith. He shoot an angry look off to the side, then turns back to the camera.

"Sorry, sorry, would you excuse me for just one second?" Gru smiles then slips out of frame. Mr. Perkins furrows his brow.

Gru storms over to the giggling girls, who stand in the doorway. He whisper-yells.

"I told you not to touch my things. I told you, I told you, I told you a thousand times! Wolf your supposed to watch them"

"I was but they're like mice, they scattered everywhere"

"Can we order pizza?"

"Pizza? You just had lunch!"

"Not now--for dinner"

"Dinner?! Just fine, fine, fine, whatever! Just get back in there"

"Can we get stuffed crust?

"Ooooh, stuffed crust!" Gru does his best to keep it together.

"I'll stuff you all in the crust!"

"You're funny"

"Just don't come out of that room again! Wolf please watch them"

Gru shoves them back out of the room, shuts the door and rushes back to the podium. Gru races back to the video monitor and smiles. Gru.

"Alright, sorry about that. Where were we?"

"You were sitting on the toilet"

"No, no, no! No, I'm sorry. That was a little attempt at humor. I know how much you like to laugh......inside. Now I was saying--"

Suddenly a sound comes from offscreen. Gru glances over to the door. It's open again. Where are they? And wolf.

"You don't seem terribly focused, Gru."

"Believe me, I am completely focused. I--"

Just then, the girls' faces pop up in the TV's frame.

"Hello? Woah! That guy is huge!"

"No, get down from there" wolf tries to grab them.

"Are we on TV?"

"What are those? Children?!" Gru rushes after the girls. Shouting in hushed tones.

"What are you doing?? I told you to stay out of here! Wolf please get rid of them"

"I'm trying"

"Gru! Stop..." The girls enter with a freeze ray and ZAP Gru! Wolf jumped out of the way grabbing princess when she was in the way.

"No, no..."

"Freeze ray"

"Mr. Gru"

"Yeehaha, ho!" Gru is frozen in a block of ice. He Grunts as he waddles back to Mr. Perkins.

"As I was saying..."

"No need to continue. I've seen quite enough"

"But my plan was--"

"Is a great plan. I love everything about your plan. Except for one thing: You" Gru is stung by this. Zooming into his face.

Flashbacks played to his backyard, Little Gru approaches his mom, who is watering her flowers. He holds out a picture.

"Look, Mom! I drew a picture of me landing on the moon!" She looks at it. Unimpressed.

"Eh."

Little Gru then produces a Scale Model of the rocket in the picture.

"Look mom! I made a prototype of the rocket out of macaroni!" She looks at it. Still unimpressed.

"Eh" Little Gru then points to an Actual Rocket he's built in his backyard.

"Look mom! I made a real rocket based on the macaroni prototype!" He presses a button and the rocket takes off into the sky. Gru's Mom watches it go.

"Whoa, Eh" Little Gru is crushed flashback ends.

He falls back breaking the block of ice that had encased him. He gets up and stares at Mr. Perkins, confused.

"I...don't understand"

"Let's face reality, Gru. You've been at this for far too long, with far too little success. We're gonna put our faith, our money, into a...well, a younger villain"

"But, I..." Mr. Perkins smirks.

"It's over. Goodbye, Gru. He holds a APPLE in his hand and Crushes it. The screen goes black. Gru just stands there, wolf frowns sadly.