Day 26 What were you become?!!

After going down the stairs

Jo (saying without looking at them): found you guys!!

Jo (saying after having a good look at them): what were you become?!!

Max (breathing heavily and saying that and looking like a half-dragon): Jo you have found us.

Ed (also breathing heavily and saying and also looking like a half dragon as well): yeah she sure did find us and our dark secret of male dragnares.

Jo: what do you mean by that Ed?

Max (breathing heavily and saying that): well we will tell you about later can get some of those pills in the box, Jo.

Jo (opening a box and getting some pills from it and saying that): theses max?

Max: yes those are the ones Jo now give us those pills.

Jo (gives some pills to Max AND Ed): okay Max.

Max and Ed: thanks, Jo.

Jo: you are welcome now explain yourselves about this and what you mean by a dark secret of male dragnaers Max and Ed.

Max: we will tell at day 27 as it has been 26 for the past 30 to 45 minutes Jo as we need to go to sleep because those pills put us asleep after some time which will last for 12 hours so we go to sleep as you well because you look like you have not slept for days, Jo.

JO: yeah I need to sleep because I have not slept for days max.

Ed: let's head to beds.

After heading home base and falling asleep