Day 27 day of explaining

After a good night's sleep

Max: ha-ha-ha oh yeah I nearly forgot that we got stranded on an island.

Max (sighs): hoof airtight then time to wake them up with air-horn YET AGAIN.

Max (going to near them and then pressing the air horn): wake up Ed and Jo it's time to explain the dark secret of male dragnaers.

Ed: yes we have to tell her about it one day but I didn't think that today is that day.

Jo: I want to know so badly that I didn't sleep well and now what is the dark secret of male dragnaers that we female dragnaers are not aware of max.

Max: well not all female dragnaers are not aware of the 7 days of hell but younger ones are not aware, Jo.

JO: 7 days of what?!!

Ed: well hell JO.

Jo: what I don't understand what hell are these 7 days of hell turning you into an incomplete dragnaer from Max?

Max: well it is like periods but dragon bones (wings bones and other bones of dragons) come from the backbone and forehead to form the wigs and horns of a dragon.

Jo: what the hell????!!!

Ed: yeah it is something like periods but it acts as periods in a few ways that are facts it comes once a month and lasts 7 days and all but it gets more insane as you need to have control over insanity and emotions so you don't become monster of hell destroy everything near you.

Jo: what in the hell do you mean by that Ed?!!

Max: Well it is true but don't forget the fact you will get it 1st time you wake your dragnaer power to the fullest which is mine and Ed's case was that we woke ours way too early.

Ed: yes it is too bad we suffered this much pain at such an age.

Jo: what the hell?!!!! Wait does dad surfers form it as well?

Max: No it ends at the age of 18 so no Dad doesn't suffer from it.

Jo: oh okay it ends at 18 okay then.

Ed: yeah it will but it will leave a lot of scars as you become nearly emotionless.

Jo: wait what?!!! Then Dad is emotionless?!!!

Max: no Dad's scars were healed by his love for Mom and for us JO.

Jo: so love heals scares left by these 7 days of hell.

Ed: yes it will but not sure about Max as he promised that he will not marry or date anyone till he outgrows uncle which may take him a lifetime of a dragon so he will be emotionless for a long time Jo.

Jo: well I guess but I don't want an emo brother for that long.

Max: hey!!!

Ed: yeah me too as I don't want an emo cousin for that long.

Max (roars): haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Jo and Ed: okay, okay emo boy!

Max (roars again and attacks them): haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Jo and Ed (scamming): okay Max okay.

Max: don't mess with me or I will mess with your life.

Ed: okay let's eat, I'm hungry like hell.

Jo: me too.

Max: well I cook then.

After cooking and eating and washing the dishes

Ed: I'm full as hell.

Jo: I am as well, Max is a good cook.

Max: thank you sister for thanking me with compliments so I'm thanking you.

Jo: oh hell no!!!

Ed: oh great god's sake Max.

Max (smiling evilly): he-he-he-he-he-he-he

Jo: Max you are scaring me with that evil smile Max.

Max: well I have to say that I'm good at it and Ed tomorrow is the last day of hell AND IT is ABOUT TO BECOME TOMORROW.

Ed: oh yeah we will be free at last.

Jo: Max, I want to ask how in the hell you guys stay happy after such pain. Don't you guys need therapy for it? Max.