Day 25 found you guys!!

After going to the kitchen to find Max and Ed

Jo: yo boys, oh no, they are not here as well but I see dishes that are washed and table and chairs are not in their places means that they came and made food and ate and washed and gone as well.

Jo: well then I was too late but if they did their work and ate then they will be in bed now.

After going to the bedrooms

Jo: yo boys found you what in the world they are not here as well, fine then I go around all rooms again.

After going to all the rooms

Jo: Okay then I will go to the place where the tanker caravan is.

After going to the place where the tanker caravan is

Jo: oh god it is also done now but how are they passing here and there without me noticing just how are they doing that for god's sake now I will go to the kitchen and hope that they are still there.

After going to the kitchen

Jo: what not here then I will go to their beds then.

After to Max and Ed's beds

Jo: they are not here as well wait is that a footprint it looks burn mark that looks like a foot, well if these footprints belong to ED and Max then I can find them by these as clues.

After fowling the footprints

Jo: oh man footprints are getting lighter and lighter wait black light may help me find them.

After getting black light and fowling the footprints

Jo: what in the world it is going to the mineshaft now why in the world they went to the mineshaft wait may be they run out of ores to make a tanker caravan that's why they came to mine more to finish it that's it.

After going to Mineshaft

Jo: wow Ed did a good job for making this now where in the world they are now.

After some time

Jo (pressing after saying that): wait why is there a stone button here? Wait did they make a secret base for themselves well that makes sense to me now I am going to press it.

A stone turns

Jo: oh it is a coalitional lock and let me take a guess that it is 21 into 15 by 12 into 1.75 +21 into 3o k and I was right but now it asking me what is 21 sq. into 15 sq.

The floor starts shaking and forms into stairs going to down

Jo: damm MAX MSUT HAS BILUDED IT BECAUSE Ed is not that smart to make that.

After going down the stairs

Jo (saying without looking at them): found you guys!!

Jo: what were you become?!!