strange feelings

EMILYS P.O.V.

I look dead at him in awe I don't know what to say I'm speechless. I feel Amy tap me and I look at her, she takes her smoothie and signs to him "she will be there" I turn completely red and he signs back to her "great you come too if you like btw my name is Jake". I'm watching in awe I can't sign but I can completely understand I just never make the hand gestures right but I fully understand it. "Thanks for inviting us Jake we will see you at the party tonight". He hands me a napkin with his number on it and I grab my order and skateboard and me and Amy walk out. "Omg Amy I can't believe new guy invited us to a party tonight!". She signs that she agrees. I pull my phone out and got to play our favorite song barefoot Cinderella I hit play and Amy starts dancing while walking and I start to sing along while doing tricks on my board. I may be look like a girly girl but I can skateboard like one of the guys.

"When you ask "do you wanna dance, my barefoot cinderella"
Don't need no slippers or a party dress,
The way you're lookin' right
Now is what I like the best
And then you...
Say "do you wanna take a chance?
Stay with me forever
No one will ever be more beautiful my barefoot,
My barefoot cinderella."

I stop on my skateboard and me and Amy walk inside, I hand mom her stuff and told her Amy was here. She always loved how Amy visited most days. Me and Amy ran up stairs and we were going through my clothes and Amy was also picking something out for tonight. She signed "so what do you think of jake?". "I don't know I this strange feeling that felt like something inside was drawing me to him when I saw his eyes I don't know it was just strange".

JAKES P.O.V.

I told my buddy Adam about Emily while we were getting ready for tonight, no she didn't say her name I saw it on her order receipt. "She sounds awesome but be careful ok we don't need someone else finding out what we are if you do tell her though be sure to fully trust her" he gave me a worried look. "Don't worry ok I'll make sure but something happend when I saw her face my wolf was going nuts I don't know it was a strange feeling but I can't explain it"

_____________________________________________________
_____
Omg! They so feel something but is Jake that's feeling it or is his wolf trying to tell him something? Ooo! Please like and comment what you think

❤❤❤Theresa brobst this is amazing awesome