New guy?

A/N: Ok guys this is my first story so I hope you like it and tell what you think. Btw that is what I pictured Jake stone would look like
____________________________________

EMILYS P.O.V

I grabbed my skateboard and slipped on my sneakers. "Hey mom I'm going to the coffee shop around the corner I'll be home soon!". She yelled back down "ok love ya and be careful". And with that I walked out so to know more about me my name is Emily rose my friends call me by either name. Yea I have a car but I usually don't drive it much. So I just ride my skateboard. I love it because with how fast I go on it my hair kinda flows with it sometimes my hair looks like fire with the wind and Sun in it. I reach the corner when I see a moving truck. "Hmm looks there's a new neighbor in town I'll have to stop by later and welcome them". I look at the house and see a guy with jet black spiked hair wearing a plain black t-shirt and faded blue jeans. Woah talk about major hotty alert. I continue on my path to the coffee shop and I see my bestie Amy sitting in the shop looking kinda sad. I run in and sat with her. "Amy you ok?". She shook her head she lost her voice a few years ago after getting into a screaming match with her step father because he came home one night and she was going out with me and her boyfriend to a movie. He yelled to her to change her clothes. She never once dresses inappropriately so she argued with him about until 3 in the morning after that she lost her voice. She signed everything to me now and I understood her perfectly. She signed to me "Todd broke up with me". "What? you guys were so perfect what happened?". She signed that "he felt we were drifting apart and it was best to end it because he didn't wanna hurt me no more". I sighed and looked at her. "How bout this I take you shopping and we just have a girl's night to help get you mind off things?". She smiled big and signed to me "totally oh btw could you get me a refill on my smoothie?". "Yea I'll be right back". I get up and go to the front counter and asked them if I could get a refill for my friend and they took the cup. "Oh also could get um two honey glazed strawberry filled danishes to go and one double chocolate chip muffin?". The lady nodded and placed in my order. She looked at me with a slight smile knowing the danishes we're a usual for my mother and it was always a different muffin but still a muffin, "That will be 7.16". I hand her eight and she smiled "anything else?". "Nope thank you" I take the refilled smoothie and turn around nearly bumping into someone but he stopped me just in time. I looked up and it was the guy that was moving down the street from me but the only thing I could not stop staring at was his big blue eyes and I got.... butterflies?

JAKES P.O.V.

I walked into coffee shop to pick up some breakfast. I see a girl with long, curly, red hair and tanned skin finish up her order and her voice sounded adorable. Maybe I could make a new friend and this time keep my secret. You see I'm not your average guy ok. I'm secretly a wolf well kinda but only on my dad's side. I only change during the full moon none of that twilight stuff. She turns around with a smoothie and nearly bumps into me and I stop just in time. I get a good look at her face. Woah my wolf ain't screaming friend it's screaming something else. I just don't know what. And we are caught in a staring trance what's going on? I just met the girl. This is crazy. "Um are you ok" she looks at me and nods. I smile. "I completely forget what I was doing here oh yea breakfast but um I was wondering my friend and I are throwing a house warming party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

______________________________________________________
______

Ooo! Cliff hanger! Ok so there will be more but I wanna know what you guys think after this first chapter was it good or bad? What do you think should happen next?

❤❤❤Theresa brobst