Unbarring past

I hope you guys are liking it so far. And I will try to post a video for a future chapter if you guys want I can give you a mention in the story or I put a pic or video or even song lyrics up for the story for you must leave me a comment and I will do my best
__________________________________

EMILY'S P.O.V.

I wake up in my room the next morning. Amy is sleeping on the blow up mattress I keep in my closet. I tell her she can sleep in the bed with me but she insists on the blow up mattress. I remember last night and felt bad that I left Amy like that. I saw my skateboard by my door with flowers and a note. I pick up the flowers and set them in a vase and read the note quietly. "Dear Emily I saw that your board was kinda banged up a little so I fixed the wheels and repainted it to suit how I see you love Jake, ps. Come back down when you finish breakfast I wanna talk to you" I smile set down the note and turned my board over and saw a wolf with half his face hidden but the rest made up with a girl's face.....my face and me in a short baby blue dress and me standing at the water and looking up at the moon. "Omg it's beautiful". I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom and take a nice hot shower. Later on I'm dressed in some cut off shorts, a tank top and and plaid shirt tied around my waist I grab my sneakers and grabbed a bagel and road my board to Jake's.

JAKE'S P.O.V

I sat and waited for Emily. She soon rode up on her board and I smiled and gave her a big hug, she jumped a little but hugged me back. "What happend to you yesterday we looked everywhere for you". I swallowed the huge lump in my throat. What was I supposed to tell her, sorry I ditched you liked that. It was full moon and I was about to turn into a wolf. Btw my inner wolf is secretly protecting you and that was me who saved you last night would you like some tea?
Yea that will end nice. "I wasn't feeling good so I had to quickly excuse my self sorry". She didn't look convinced but she smiled and nodded. "Ok I believe you btw um thank you for the flowers and my board, I guess the wheels were like that because my ex found my board". I sat and watched her flinch at the thought of him. "Was he that bad?". She looked up at me and nodded and pulled up a small part of her shirt exposing her hip with a faded scar on it. "This was the last time I saw him he got mixed into a bad crowd and one night he was so freaked out, he lashed out on me and that's where I got this. After that me and him drifted apart and had lots of fights. We ended up breaking up and he has been regretting it. But I turn him away every time. Now he hates me." My wolf was fuming. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. No one should ever have to live that. I held her close. "Um Jake what are you doing?". I wanna be able to erase the past. From now on I will do my best to make her smile and wipe every tear. I will protect her with my life just like my wolf. "I'm so sorry, no one should ever have to bear that kind of pain. Now please wipe those tears and smile that beautiful smile I love". She looks up at me and smiles. "That's better. Now let's go and have some fun"

___________________________________________________
_____
Ok so what did you guys think I thought it was really sweet ok chapter 5 will be coming your way soon! Lots of love!

❤❤❤Theresa brobst