Threats and more secrets

EMILY'S P.O.V

I walk into the school with my head held high a smile on my face. I ignore all the whispers and stares I receive from others. I open my locker and grab my books for the day.  I shut it only to come face to face with Jenna I groan and she puts on the fakest smile I ever saw. "Hey Emily how's it going". God kill me now. "I'm fine Jenna thanks for asking, now if you'll excuse me I have classes to attend to". I try to walk past but she moves with me.  "Hold up what's the rush stay a minute and chat with me" she wrapped an arm around me and led me away from my class "so you know you haven't been at school for awhile, why is that?".  I know where is going where this is going and she is not gonna ruin my good day. "I know what your getting at and I didn't sleep with your stupid boyfriend he is only a friend to me!".  "Funny because that's not what I was told so I decided to get even".  Even?  What was she talking about? "What are you talking about?" She smirked at me and leaned over.  "Your new neighbor certainly knows a thing or two why don't you ask him, he was with me the entire day last week".  I shake my head.  "No your lying I know you are".  "Listen stay away from my man and I won't need to play with your boy toy,  I find out other wise you will regret the day you were born".  She walked away with a nasty look on her face.  There is no way Jake would do that to me.... would he? i decided to head home early because i couldn't focus straight. i grabbed my board out of my locker and ran out the front door. once i was outside i set down my board and road home. as i was riding my board home i couldn't get the thought or the image out of my head with Jake and Jenna being together. why would he do something like that, he told me he really cared about me. i guess i was wrong about him. i seemed to be wrong about any guy i date. i roll up to my front door and i look over across the street and look at Jake's place and i frown seeing he isn't home. its a shame i really wanted to talk to him. i walk into my front door and its very quiet, "Hm mom must be at work", i shrug and walk up to my room and open the door to my messy room. "i don't feel like cleaning tonight" i groan and flop down on my bed and sigh into my pillow. things sure have taken a huge turn ever since i met Jake. how did i ever get mixed up in all this. i promised myself id never fall someone until i knew i was ready and my mom was taken care of. but am i really ready for love? i hear a howl and stand up from my bed and look out my window and see Jake in his backyard changing back from his wolf form. i quickly run back outside and run to his place trying to catch him before he walks in his back door. "Jake!" he turned back around and looked at me surprised. "Em? what are you doing here i thought you had school?". i shook my head. "i do but i couldn't stay today to much drama but i need to ask you something Jake...". he stood there waiting for me to continue and i took a breath. "did you really sleep with Jenna?". at first he looked at me confused and then looked shocked at what i was asking. "Em i would never sleep with someone like that, especially with how i feel about you. she tried to make a move on me but i wouldn't let her because i'm head over heels in love with you em." i couldn't believe he really felt that way about me. i thought he would really be just like everyone else. play with my heart and then leave. he took both my hands and brought me close. i didn't know what to say. he caressed my cheek and brought my face closer and our lips met in a fiery explosion and i didn't know how else to describe the kiss other than magical.

          Hey!!!!!! Everybody I missed y'all so much and I'm happy to say my story is getting a little more popular thank you guys I love you all so much and its you guys who push me forward to write thanking you all love you! sorry for such a long wait but i didn't know how else to finish this chapter so hope you loved it till next time .

Theresa brobst💜💜💜💜