Where did the party go?

Noise, that's all I can. Nothing but that high-pitched noise, but a voice talking within that noise. "Molly, just listen to me. You don't need any of them, I can make your life better. On the way here, there was a bridge. I think we should go take a calming walk there." She says. I know it's dangerous, but she has never hurt me, no I did that to myself.

I walk out of the bus, and towards the bridge that is in the woods surrounding the venue. I can hear the boys calling out to me, but I don't want them to find me. I want to be alone, and to rid myself of her, for good.

I walk to the bridge, and sit down, crossing my legs so I'm comfy. "Why do you want to live with them? I mean, they could have picked any child at that care home, why are you so special? Think of all the times people have done things to show you up, or to make you look worse than you are. Maybe they don't love you, maybe they want you there as a pity case. You may not be physically hurting, but the scars are still there. If they cared, they would have followed sooner. If Zack cared, he would have left the stage as soon as you weren't there. They don't care, no one has ever cared. Maybe you should just end it all now!"

Her words rung in my head, and tears streamed down my face. All the memories, the bullying, the torment and misery I have been through, all rushing back. I stood my self up, and rolled up my sleeves, showing the dark pink scars that litter my arms. The cuts that I made, no longer bleeding, but still visible. The pain I felt for years, all coming back in a matter of seconds.

My breathing becomes heavier as I grip the railing of the bridge, knuckles turning white as my grip gets stronger. "Do it! End the pain, show them that you do have guts to do this. Prove the bullies and tormentors wrong, prove that you can do this." She hissed in my ear, and I let go, climbing up the railing, and standing over the flowing water below. My mind racing with memories, the pain that they caused trickling all over my body. The words they used stinging all over, and the backstabbing friends I had, their faces made me more determined.

"Molly, get down. Please! Molly, we need you. Please just step down and I promise we can talk." Pete yelled at me, running to get to where I was. Zack and the others weren't far behind, and when Alex and Zack saw me, they sprinted over.

"Babe, don't listen to the voice. Please get down. I need you, babe I love you. Just come down here, don't let her make you do this." Zack said, extending his hand to help me. "You don't understand, I was bullied for years, always told that I was a waste, no use and didn't belong. Their words cut me, and caused me physical and mental pain. I suffered years of it, and she brought it all back in seconds. I'm sick of feeling used, or that I don't belong. I want a chance to feel loved." I say, barely able to see anyone.

"Molly, I've been where you are, the road you are on isn't plesant, nor is it painless. But it does get better. I survived, and I know you can. We all love you, every single person here loves you. Zack, he needs you. You are inseparable, and i need my munchkin to keep me entertained. What about Bronx, Declan, Ruby and Saint? They need their big sister, someone who they can aspire to be. They need you, we need you. Please, come down here so we can help you!"
I look back at the guys, and smile, climbing back down to stand with them. Zack and Pete grab my arms and lift me down to the floor, and Zack hugs me. "Don't ever run off like that again. And don't do this either, I need you with me. Without you, I'm nothing." He says to me as he buries his head, gently kissing my neck and sighing with relief.

I release from Zack and look at Alex, walking over and hugging him tightly. "Thank you." Is all I manage to choke out, as we hug. "You needed it, and trust me, I will help you through everything." He says, holding my shoulders and kissing my forehead. I wander back over to Zack, who puts his arm around me and holds me close.

"You're freezing, come on. Let's get you back to the bus, so you can warm up." Patrick says to me, and we all walk back. Zack leans down and kisses the top of my head. "I was so worried when Joey shouted that you had gone. Please, talk to me next time. Or one of the guys, just don't run off like that. Christ knows what would have happened if Pete didn't know where you were going to go." He says, hands linked with mine, and his arms wrapped around my waist. I lean up and kiss him, feeling him smile slightly against my lips, and pull me closer to him.

"I promise, I will never do that again. I love you, Zack Merrick." I say, in between kisses. He laughs and picks me up. "I love you too, Molly Stump-Wentz-Hurley-Troman." We laugh and walk onto the warm bus.

I'm passed a cup of coffee, and we all sit down and talk about things that happened during the past weeks. I have forgiven Matt for what he said to me, and we are ok now. "Well I'm tired, so I'm gonna go to bed." I say and stand up. Zack gets up too, saying that he would like to sleep and cuddle up to me. I smile and we both go get changed, then climb into my bunk and fall asleep.

A/N
So, that is all done. Hope you enjoy this bit. Sorry it's short, but having to revise is shockingly bad, and I wanted to update tonight. Thank you for all the reads! X