6. You're Mine

November 24th, 2015
9:33 AM
"Stiles, it's going to be okay, okay?" Derek told me as I was gripping my seat when I saw 'Entering Beacon Hills.' Also, he hated it when I was tapping my foot when I was anxious.

"No, it isn't. Everyone is going to look at me like they are sorry for me. If we are in public, I will get stopped by 2 million people for them to say they are sorry for my loss because it makes them feel better about my father's death," I sighed.

"Stiles, there isn't even 20,000 people in Beacon Hills," he said, and I ignored him.

"Do you think they will know that we claimed each other?" I asked.

"No, I don't think they will," he said, an octave above his normal voice.

"You're lying... I can feel it,"

"I have already briefed them..." he said, and I slapped his bicep, shaking it out of pain but still maintaining my glare. "Stiles, the smell of me inside you is still potent. All those with a sense of smell will be able to catch it," he muttered, and I sighed, leaning my seat back in embarrassment. "Hey... just relax. We will only be here for four days. Then we are back to our beach lives."

"You're not going to fall in love with the town and move back here?" I asked

"Of course not... I love this small town, but I like being in the city where good for is a walk away," he said, "I also like surfing when I want," he said, and I sighed a little relieved, "Relax, Sti, I am not going to leave you," He rolled his eyes. I was annoyed with myself for being so clingy, but I had made him say this several times out loud to me, so I knew he wouldn't leave.

"Do you think we can stop by my old house? It probably already has new tenants by now, so we can stop by," I asked and raised my eyebrows when I felt his heart speeding up.

"Mom and Papa want to see us," he said. I never realized how much of a lie he was. I opened my mouth to press it, but that's when Derek almost gave himself whiplash as he looked at my stomach.

"What?" I asked, and he stayed breathless.

"Er... Don't tell me. I want to have a good vacation," I got it, and my heart stopped, but I was able to shove away my anxiety about it.

"Stiles, I don't think we can bottle this one up..."

"We can for tonight... now just drive me by my fucking house and then go to the Manor." I snapped. He hadn't taken his eyes off my stomach, he still had to build eyes, and his body was frozen stiff. "Derek..." Seeing that he was driving on the median, "Derek!" I screamed as a Semi was just a few feet away from us, "Derek!" I scream so loud it hurts, pointing finally, bringing Derek back to reality. He swerved back on the road just as the honking Semi passed us.

It was silent for several minutes, but I started to cry as Derek touched my knee. "W-We almost died," I cried, "I almost died. You would have survived," I was having a panic attack. I buried my face in my hands as Derek pulled into a stranger's driveway to hold me, wrapping me up in his arms. "Its-Its too early to tell..." I told him.

"Werewolves gestation is four months... Conception is immediate," Derek said. "I was trying to surprise you..." Derek sighed. "I bought back your house," he told me.

"What? with what money?" I sniffled, pulling back to look at him. He had been with my long enough to distract me during a panic attack. "Derek?"

"I hate that I can't keep a secret from you," He muttered, "You burned through your 200k, so I bought back the house from the bank," he told me.

"I am supposed to be you Sugar Daddy. You do not buy things for me,"

"Stiles, you think I was going to accept your money? You don't need to buy me off for me to tell you I love you," He said, kissing me.

"What?"

"I love you, Stiles Stilinksi," Derek said shamelessly, "You have always been mine," he said, and I kissed him. A passing car honking at us reminded us that we couldn't knock boots on the side of the road.

"I love you too," I smiled... I was an orphan, but in 4 months, I would have a family and the house I was raised in to make many more memories with them.
Please Vote, Comment, Add to your lists, and share this story with a friend:).