Ch. 2 Dinner party

Your POV

I was finally discharged from the hospital this morning after days but the burns all over my body still stung. During those days both Hobie and Daniella visited me. As I started my walk back to my apartment I remembered I would need to stop by the store to buy food. Because not only did I not have food at my place, the hospital food was bad too. So I visited the closest convince store. It is a little more expensive but I didn't feel like going home, getting into my car, wait in traffic, spend money on gas, then on food, then on more gas just to get home really late because of more traffic. So the convince store is the best place to go get healthier food compared to everything else. After I stopped by and bought my groceries I headed home. On the way home I passed by an alley way known for being full of graffiti and that's when I saw Hobie. I called out to him. "Hobie?" I said not fully sure it was him, that was until, he turn and walked closer. 

"Oh what's up lil' Flame" "lil' Flame?" I asked. "Yeah, you're short and well fire." I laughed in response. "You make me sound like a rapper." "I think you would be cool as a rapper." He said sarcastically. I turned to look at what her was working on before I called him. "Did you do this?" "Not my best piece." "I like it a lot, it's different from what I do" "you graffiti?" "No, more digital art." "Oh so you sell." "I will when people actually buy my art." "Are you cooking something tonight?" He said looking at my grocery bags. "Yeah, I'm going to make f/f." "That's a lot for one person to make and eat." Hobie said curious as he continued to work on his graffiti. "I'm inviting the kid that I saved and his sister who set up a donation account for me over as a thank you and just to make them a home cooked meal." "You know lil' flame, you still owe me a meal." He said as he raised an eyebrow. I smiled, "I'll text you an address and time for tonight when I get back home." "Cool" he said returning his focus back to his graffiti. "Alright then see you later." I said turning to leave. "Later." He responded not turning away from his work.

Hobie POV

Right after Lil' Flame left, I put on my spider man suit and went to look for the spider. After all why would I let Miguel find it. I started to swing around the burned building, looking for clues. I thought the spider would be in its full form until I saw the empty metallic shell of the spider. I picked it up and then used my bracelet to go to the spider verse HQ. I walked up to the nearest table and laid on it. After a while of silence I gave in, "heads up," I said as I through him the shell. He caught it quickly. "Where's the DNA?" "Probably in someone" "do you know who?" "Got some suspects" "great we can check it out tonight." "Nah I got plans" I said trying to get out of looking for the next Spider-Man. Miguel paused for a little then responded. "You mean we have plans" "yay" I said sarcastically.

Your POV

After making it home I started to cook, clean, and set things up. After I finished cleaning my first round of kitchen messes I texted Hobie the time and my address. He then texted me asking if I would be cool if he brought a plus one with him. I told him it was fine but I did wonder what type of person he would bring. I then shifted my thoughts back to cooking. 

——————— Timeskip———————

I finished setting up my living room just in time. Because I finished right as Daniella and Damian got to the door. "Hello you two." "Hi y/n! Thank you for inviting us to dinner." "It no problem. By the way my friend and his friend will also be joining us too." "That's great, the more the merrier." Daniella said in her regular positive personality. "The tables over there, you can go ahead and sit." "Got it!" Daniella said as she started to walk towards the table. I turned toward Damian and got on my knees to be on the same eye level as he was. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Better than before." He said putting his head down. "That's good, go ahead and sit down." "Ok." He said  taking off his shoes as he went to sit down. And just as I went to grab a few plates and cups, the door bell rang. 

I opened it up and saw Hobie. "Hi Hobie" "Hey lil' Flame." "Come in, where's your friend?" I asked. "He will get here later, he is looking into something." "Got it, oh and this is Daniella and Damian Kingsley." "Cool, what up little man." Hobie said naturally being friendly. I closed the door after him and went to get those plates and cups. After I set up the plates and cups, I grabbed the food and started to put it out. As I got closer to the table I heard the three talking. "You look so cool!" Daniella said as her brother nodded excitedly along. "Yeah I know." He responded smugly. I had just finished putting the food out when the door rang again. I went to open the door. As I opened the door, I saw one of the most beautiful, tall, muscular person I have ever saw. And without thinking I said, "Hello Handsome~"

————————————

2nd chapter done! Hopefully you all like it. 

(982 words)