🌚 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 🌚

School was nearly over Mitsuki was very happy about it. So as a reward for all of his hard work, He and his Friends would take a trip to the New cafe that opened up.

"You're going out this late?..."

Someone peaked through his doorway, turns out it had been Mitsuki's Aunt Karin! She would sometimes visit him on his special days but it seemed he had other plans...

"Well yes, School is almost over so I have to celebrate for it right? But then I have to go to one of my classmates house."

Mitsuki explained. He also explained the name of the person, Boruto Uzumaki. One of the most popular kids in school! He had good grades, lots of friends and his was practically rich!

"That kid?... Doesn't he have like...so.ething wrong with his brain?"

"Don't say such a thing!"

Karin was sadly right. Boruto suffered from a Magir brain injury because of something awhile back. Many people know about it but never actually talked about it. It didn't seem to matter, because he still acted the same way!

"Okay..just be safe out there."

"I will-"

Just as Mitsuki was about to leave his room, tiny arms wrapped around his leg.

"You're going already?!"

Turns out it had been his little sister, Oriya. She had skin as pale as Mitsuki's and short black hair. But her eyes were the same color as her father's, Jiraiya. She really wanted to play but Mitsuki couldn't keep his friends waiting!

"I'm sorry but I have to go! Maybe you could play with big brother or papa!"

"B-but daddy is a pervert!"

Oriya pouted. Altho it was shocking for her to say that, She was right! Karin and Mitsuki chuckled at her response.

"Plus, Elder Brother isn't here! He's at a dumb meeting!"

Oriya yelled. She was also right. Log was currently in another state working on something important.

"Well..you can play with your aunt Karin!"

"No...youre pretty boring.."

Oriya crossed her arms. She left the red haired women stunned! She was brutally truthful!

"I'm home!"

"Mamas home!"

Oriya smiled and quickly ran to the door and was right! Orochimaru worked at a lab so he made lots of money!

"Mama, can you play with me? Big brother Is going out.."

She mumbled. Orochimaru looked at the wheeping girl and hung his coat.

"Sure, But why not play with your father?"

"He's a pervert!"

Orochimaru was stunned at what she said, but she wasn't lying.

"O...Oriya. do you even know what a pervert is?"

"Mhm! It's when a person things nasty things about another person and does nasty things to them! Like when daddy touched your b-"

"Okay okay! What do you wanna play?"

"Dolls!"

Oriya quickly pulled the black haired man's arm and Pulled him to the living room. Mitsuki took this opportunity and dashed to the door.

"Bye mama!"

Just as Orochimaru could realized Mitsuki left, the door slammed shut in the flick of an eye. Orochimaru looked at the door for awhile and sighed from his sudden worriness.

"Hopefully he took his phone.."

Orochimaru thought.
(Note: This is gonna be important for the story so keep it in mind.

(At the cafe)

"You're here! Took ya awhile huh?"

Mitsuki waltzed into the New cafe dressed very nicely. His best friends Chocho and Sarada sat at the table and he sat.

"I can't believe school is almost over! All we have is one more exam.."

Chocho sat back in the comfy seat at ate her cupcake. They talked for a very long time. Almost for two hours! They soon ended up leaving and going to the nearest playground. Altho they were all 16, that didn't mean they couldn't have fun!

"Ah shoot.."

"What is it?"

Sarada asked while swinging on the swing set. Mitsuki looked at his phone and realized that it was almost 10:00

"I have to meet at Boruto's house to show my notes to him-"

"BORUTO'S HOUSE?!"

Sarada and Chocho stared at him as if he had done a serious crime and admitted to it.

"Isn't he like...Crazy?"

"Yeah that guy is no good Mitsuki!"

Sarada scolded. Boruto seemed like a kind person to everyone, at least those were the naive people that would fall for everything by a look, People with good guts truly knew about him.

"It's okay you two...I'm just gonna give him the notes and go! Just as quick as that."

Mitsuki smiled to them like an angel. He got off of the slide and began to walk.

"Wait a second!"

"Hm?"

The blue haired quickly got tugged.

"Mitsuki don't you think it is a bit weird that he wanted to study at this time? Something could happen to you!"

Mitsuki looked at his and sighed, she was so over protective sometimes.

"Well Chocho called me over at 12:00 one time over a bag of potato chips, so no. I don't think it's strange."

"She did that? Just- Turn on your location at least. And did you tell your parents?"

"Of course. I'll see you guys tomorrow! And don't worry, I'll be okay"

Mitsuki smiled at turned on his location.
(VERY IMPORTANT!)

He waved to the girls and walked to one of the bus stops. He waited for awhile and began to think about the blonde, His smile was just as radiant as the sun. The pale human could admit his had a...crush on the guy for about a year now. But something came to his gut,

(Don't go to his house, just go home.)

Mitsukis eyes widen but he quickly shook his head. But it kept repeating it in his head. Eventually it stopped for the sound of Wheels scratching the road.