Trial

Muichiro's POV:

Why did the master have to hold a hashira meeting today? whatever he said something about tomi- mika-
Tomika whatever his name is well he said that he had something he wanted to show us huh I wonder what it is.

Muichiro arrived at the mansion and walked to the other hashira's it seemed that he was the second last hashira to arrive.

Shinobu: Ara~ara~ hello mui why are you so late today? did you forget about the meeting again?

Muichiro: Oh umm ...hi shi- bu- shibuno?

Shinobu: Ara~it's Shinobu remember?

Muichiro: Oh um hi Shinobu.

Shinobu: Well Tomioka-san sure is late today dispite being the person to lead this meeting am I right mui?

Muichiro: Huh? oh um yeah.

Just then Tomioka walked past both of them holding a box which most pillars found odd because they could sense a strange presence inside that box.

Shinobu: Ara~ ara~ konichiwa Tomioka-san,say? what's with the box? is there something inside it?

Tomioka: .......

Shinobu Ara~ you know it isn't nice to not answer someone.

                    Muichiro's POV:

That butterfly lady kept on pestering to- mika- tomika? well she pestered him for a long time in that time I looked at the other pillars looking at what they were doing .

Mitsuri: 💖kya Iguro-san I'm sooooo excited tomorrow we're going to go on a date kyaaaaa💖

Iguro: I know I know I'm also excited spending time with you isn't something you can just have.

I look over to my right and I see the loud owl and the monkey ( tengen & rengoku).

Rengoku:🔥 HELLO BEST BUDDY 🔥

Tengen: hello buddy it seems like Tomioka is trying to socialize that's something you don't see everyday.

Rengoku: 🔥 IT IS INDEED, WELL AFTER THIS WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO AND GET SOME FOOD With ME 🔥?

Tengen: ✨Let's do exactly that best friend✨.

Hmm well I can't seem to find the wolf (sanemi) oh but it's the big bear over there I'll go see what he's doing.

Gyomei: nama- hello young tokito is there something you need?

Muichiro: ........

Gyomei: I know you're there young tokito what is it?

Muichiro: what are you doing?

Gyomei: I'm praying for-

Muichiro: oke bye.

Gyomei: ......

Muichiro returned to his place and saw sanemi holding the box that Tomioka had brought in

Sanemi: 💢 OI OI TOMIOKA WHAT'S WITH THE BOX HUH💢?!?!

Tomioka: Don't touch that box!!!

Sanemi: HAHAHA 💢 WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO HUH💢? EXACTLY.

Mitsuri: U-um Sanemi sh-shouldn't we wait until the master has arrived before acting?

Sanemi: SHUT UP!!!

Iguro: 💢 Shinazugawa how dare you tell her to shut up💢.

Sanemi: Oh be quiet Iguro besides who's side are you on? Tomioka or me?