The Tokito Estate

Muichiro grabs nezuko's box and they start walking to the exit until some of the hashira's come to talk to them.

Mitsuri: 💖kyaaa nezuko-chan is sooo cuteeee kawaii 💖.

Rengoku:🔥WELL THEN YOUNG TOKITO I SUPPOSE SHE'S STAYING WITH YOU RIGHT🔥?

Muichiro: *nods*

Shinobu: Ara~ why don't we all introduce ourselves to Nezuko.

Mitsuri: 💖 kyaaaaa that sounds like a great idea shinobu-chan 💖.

All the remaining hashira's introduce themselves to Nezuko.

Nezuko: well it's nice to mee-

Muichiro: ok we have to now bye.

Mitsuri: eh?

Shinobu: ( Ara~ it seems that a little someone has a crush on little Nezuko )

Muichiro and Nezuko leave the mansion and they head to muichiro's estate.

Nezuko: woww your house is really big!! does anyone live with you?

Muichiro: no I live by myself.

Nezuko: oh,but don't you get.....well lonely?

Muichiro: no most of the time I'm alone.

Nezuko: it's ok I'm her now *a big smile spreads across her face*.

Muichiro: *soft grin* well,welcome to your new home nezuko.

The both of them head inside of mui's estate and start talking about themselves.

Nezuko: it looks like we have a lot in common,I mean we both have big brothers that....um passed away from demons,we like to make origami,and we even feel hatred for that damn muzan kibutsuji.

Muichiro: 😧 N-nezuko you just triggered the curse!!!!

Nezuko: what curse I don't feel anything I feel perfectly fine.

Muichiro's POV:

This girl first she concured the sun then she somehow doesn't trigger the curse?and now she's making my heart race even faster than last time what even is she to me?

Nezuko: Wow this place is so big despite you living by yourself,this place is bigger than my house and I have over 4 siblings!!!

Muichiro: well make yourself at home I'll be outside training.

Nezuko: *grabs muichiro's arm* w-wait I-I want to train with you.

Muichiro: (huh a demon that can use breathing styles,fight in the sun,and can't be triggered by his curse that's sure to help us kill him) ok then I'll ask the master for you to have permission to fight with me for now let's see what you got.

They head to the training area and muichiro gives nezuko a wooden sword and teaches her about breathing styles.

Muichiro: ok so there are 5 main breathing styles that come from the first style which is sun breathing the 5 styles are water,fire,wind,thunder and stone I use mist breathing which comes from wind breathing got it?

Nezuko: got it!!!so that means I can create my own breathing style right?

Muichiro: yes,ok so in order for you to be able to use breathing styles you have to have good lungs to breathe
however in some breathing styles the main source of energy for the style isn't breathing for example thunder breathing the main focus is your legs.

Nezuko: ok got it so can I train now?

Muichiro: I guess so.

They both get into a stance and then Nezuko starts charging at muichiro which he quickly dodges.

Nezuko: (fast)

Muichiro appears behind Nezuko with his wooden blade close to her neck until nezuko jumps into the air doing a flip and lands it.

Muichiro: (hmm she's fast but still quite slow however she's really flexible).

Muichiro: ☁️mist breathing 4th form shifting flow slash☁️.

Muichiro dashes at nezuko at blinding speed and is about to slash her until she uses a breathing style

Nezuko: *takes a deep breathe*
☀️Hinokami kagura flame dance ☀️

(Imagine this but it's nezuko and muichiro)Nezuko dodges muichiro's strike ripping her haroi a little as she slashes twice at muichiro creating pink flames (in this story when nezuko uses sun breathing the fire is pink just like her blood demon ar...

Nezuko dodges muichiro's strike ripping her haroi a little as she slashes twice at muichiro creating pink flames (in this story when nezuko uses sun breathing the fire is pink just like her blood demon art) all around her wooden sword.

Muichiro: (what is that? pink flames? I've never seen a breathing style like that before she's pretty good for someone who has never trained before but more importantly how does she know how to use breathing styles!!??)

Muichiro: ok well I think that's enough training for you today.

Nezuko: *huffing and puffing and sweating a lot* o-ok *huff* I'll just go get some *puff* water inside.

Muichiro: ok *walks up to the training dummies in the area*.

Nezuko: *comes back with water* here you go.

Muichiro: oh um thank you (she's caring about me).

Ginko(muichiro's crow): caw caw the master requests to see you caw.

Muichiro: *sighs* well I better get going nezuko I'll see you later.

Nezuko: oh o-ok see you.

Muichiro : bye *leaves his estate*.