Shopping!!!

Thank you guys so much for your support it really means sooo much to me enjoy this chapter :) 💖

Muichiro enters the mansion once again and enters the master's room.

Muichiro: greetings master.

Ubuyashiki: hello Muichiro,so about nezuko what is it that you want to discuss?

Muichiro: well we've known her for only a few hours and she's never been taught about the breathing styles but I've seen how she fights it's like she's had training.

Ubuyashiki: hmm interesting,well what breathing style does she use?

Muichiro: ummmm (what was it again hino-kagi- oh yeah) I think it was Hinokami kagura or something.

Ubuyashiki: well what does it look like when she uses it?

Muichiro: she creates these pink flames around her sword but it doesn't seem to come from flame breathing.

Ubuyashiki: it's alright mui,well it seems she will be the first demon demon slayer isn't that strange.

Muichiro: yes master,but does that mean...... she'll be my tsugoku?

Ubuyashiki: well it's her choice.

Muichiro: very well then master good bye.

Muichiro leaves and heads straight to his estate to find nezuko looking at the flowers in his garden.

Muichiro: hello nezuko

Nezuko: hi mui *big smile spreads across her face*

Muichiro: well...do you want to go and get some things for you?

Nezuko: y-you mean like going shopping?

Muichiro: yeah

Nezuko: o-ok *blushes*

Both of them start heading to the closest market but then they both spot a demon close by.

Muichiro : (hmm? that's strange..I feel the presence of another demon other then Nezuko)

Nezuko: wow I haven't been out shopping for a while now this is going to be so fun with you mui.

Muichiro: it will be fun but I feel like someone's been following us.

Nezuko had already ran away from muichiro into a nearby clothing store.

Muichiro: *sighs*

Muichiro follows nezuko into the store to find her looking at some haroi's.

Nezuko: Ooo~ this one's nice *points at a pink kimono

Muichiro: that's nice let's get it.

Nezuko: oh but it's.....a little pricey.

Muichiro: it's ok I'm paying.

Nezuko: w-wait -

Muichiro was already at the cashier paying for her kimono.He comes back with her haroi in a bag.

Muichiro: too late *smirks*

Nezuko: w-well arigato.

Muichiro: it's nothing rea- *stomach rumbles*

Nezuko: hehe I guess it won't hurt to go for lunch now.

Muichiro: ok.....let's go.

They walk into a nearby udon shop and sit down until they hear some familiar voices from behind them.

Rengoku:🔥HELLO YOUNG TOKITO AND YOUNG NEZUKO,HOW ARE YOU GUYS ON THIS FINE DAY🔥.

Tengen: ✨it is a flamboyant day for training isn't it best buddy✨