Love At First Sight

In some dialogues I will use ( ) for some character thoughts I hope that's ok for you guys enjoy 💖

Muichiro's POV:
Huh? Oh did the master end the meeting already? Well for some reason I don't really feel like leaving the mansion just yet,oh well I'll just go and look at the Sakura trees in the garden.

Muichiro walks away from the other hashira's to the garden full of Sakura trees little did he know a little someone was following him.

Muichiro: hmm? oh it's you,you're the good demon that doesn't eat humans right?

Nezuko: mhm

Nezuko was about to walk out from the shade to muichiro but he stopped her.

Muichiro: STOP!!! DON'T COME OUT INTO THE SUN!!! YOU'LL BURN!!

Nezuko stops walking,tilts her head looking at him.

Muichiro: .... well what's your name? mines muichiro.

Nezuko: mhm mmh mhmm.

Muichiro: (oh that's right she's wearing a muzzle) well....can you take your muzzle off?

Nezuko takes her muzzle off and it drops on the floor.

Nezuko: m-my name is nezuko Kamado.

Muichiro: well mines muichiro tokito and I assume you're 14 just like me right?

Nezuko nods and slowly starting to walk out of the shade into the sunlight

Muichiro: NEZUKO STOP,STOP RUNNING YOU'LL BURN STOP NOW!!

Nezuko enters into the sunlight and some parts of her body starts to burn as the other hashira's look to muichiro's direction due to his loud voice.

Muichiro: no no no your burning why? why why why would you do that!!!

Just then the burning stops and nezuko starts to regenerate.

Muichiro's POV:

Wait what? Just now she was burning but now she's healing? does that mean she's concured the sun????

The other hashira's all run to the scene.

Tomioka: hmm(so she concured the sun she really is different from the other demons).

Mitsuri: w-wa? my whole life I thought that all demons would die in the sun but how is this possible???

Iguro: hmmm she really is different.

Sanemi: TCH SO WHAT.

Gyomei: this demon really is special I can see why the master has pity on her.

Shinobu: Ara~ (so this demon can walk in the sun if that's the case who knows what else she can do,use her blood demon art against demons,let me use her blood for research or maybe even help defeat muzan kibutsuji).

Tengen:✨ DAMNNN not only is this demon cute but also different ✨.

The other hashira's: ........💀💀💀.

Muichiro: N-nezuko are you ok? are you hurt?

Nezuko: I'm perfectly fine mui don't worry about me.

Muichiro: (her smile i-it makes my heart feel how do I describe it like if there were a bunch of butterflies inside of it a-and I just feel like I want to stay by her side looking at her forever,wait do I....like her???)

A kakushi: Sorry to bother you lord tokito but the master wants to ask you something.

Muichiro: very well then.

Muichiro walks over to nezuko,pats her head saying "I'll see you later" and walked off to the master's room.

Muichiro: master..you wanted to see me?

Ubuyashiki: yes muichiro I want to ask you something, if you want do you want to keep nezuko at your estate?I understand if don't want to keep her but do you want to?

Muichiro: ( hmm nezuko.. staying at my place? well I guess so what's the worst that could happen?) yes master I will gladly accept however what will I do whenever I have a mission or I have to leave?

Ubuyashiki: oh don't worry you can carry her around in her box.

Muichiro: very well master *bows* I will be taking my leave now.

Ubuyashiki: very well goodbye mui.

Muichiro: goodbye master.

Muichiro walks back to nezuko just to find her smiling at the Sakura trees.

Muichiro: h-hey nezuko do you want to stay at my estate? listen I understand if you don-

Nezuko: hehe I would love to mui.

Muichiro: well ok if you're sure.