Chapter 1: The Breakups

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel or any of its characters if I did then Peter Parker and Kitty Pryde would be together in every universe.

Anyone who is reading ShadowSpider Evolution series, don't worry, I haven't given up on writing that story. I actually have Chapter 4 in development right now.

Just to get this out of the way. I am not sexist, racist, or prejudice, any of these three that are depicted in the story and future stories are for story use only.

Summary: Seeing that Peter Parker and Kitty Pryde depressed over their failed relationships, Logan decides to finally introduce these two to each other and set them up on a date. Will a relationship between these two young heroes work? Spider-Man/Shadowcat, Peter Parker/Kitty Pryde, Peter/Kitty, Peter/Katherine, ShadowSpider, Pryker.

Timeline:
Hulk vs Wolverine (Special)
Thor: Tales of Asgard (Special)
Spectacular Spider-Man (May be a few changes on my part)
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (TV Show)
Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes Vol. 3 (2011) (Comics)
Marvel Universe: Avengers – Earth's Mightiest Heroes Vol. 1 (2012 -2013) (Comics)
Hulk vs Thor (Special)
Wolverine and the X-Men (TV Show)

Note: The Avengers Comics are kind of hard to put in the timeline because some issues take place during the TV series and after.

Note: This fanfiction was originally categorized as a crossover between Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Wolverine and the X-Men, problem was that they didn't have Peter or Spider-Man as one of the characters to choose for the fanfiction, so that sucked. I recently just discovered that Spectacular Spider-Man was supposed to be in the same universe as Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Wolverine and the X-Men, so I decided to change the Avengers category to Spectacular Spider-Man. I do plan on including the avengers a lot though. Also, when you think of Peter, think of him as the EMH version. that's what I'm doing when I write about him, any characters that AEMH and SS-M share think of the Avengers versions. Pretty much Earth's Mightiest Heroes Peter's past is the Spectacular Spider-Man show.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth-8096, New York City, New York, Friday, March 6, 2014, 7:00 pm

It is a peaceful night in New York City, the moon is full, the stars are shining, and the people of the city are walking along minding their own business, whether it's them heading to home, going to see friends, going clubbing, or for those who work night shifts going to work. It is a night for everyone to enjoy, a quiet and peaceful night.

It is, however, on these kinds of nights where no one would expect a crime to be committed and there are plenty of criminals who tend to take advantage of that.

Outside of Central Park Bank a white van is shown driving down the road and pulling up in an alleyway near the bank. Inside the van are six guys plus the driver making seven. One of the men in the van had a laptop on his lap.

"You know what to do," one of the men asked the tech guy who nodded in response.

"Just watch and learn," the tech guy said as he opened the laptop and started typing on the keyboard at a fast speed. As the tech guy got to work some of the men decided to watch and saw a bunch of small windows opening up and code being written. Everything they were seeing pretty much looked alien to them, they didn't understand a single thing that they were watching. But isn't that why, they brought this guy along because he did understand this stuff.

After another minute of hacking, the tech guy was finally able to enter the bank's system, "We're in, now I'll deactivate the security cameras and alarm system," the tech guy said, he then typed in a few more commands, "Alright, everything is deactivated," the tech guy informed his boss.