Chapter 5: Logan Fixes The Problem

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel or it's characters if I did then Peter Parker and Kitty Pryde would be together in every universe.

Chapter five is done with, this chapter certainly came a lot quicker than I thought it would, but here it is. I am nearly done with chapter 4 of my ShadowSpider Evolution series, I just have a little bit more to write then I'll be all set to post. Sorry it is taking so long with that, I'm just trying to make it interesting.

New York City, Avengers Mansion, Friday, March 27, 12:00 pm

Logan was walking down the hallway of Avengers Mansion. What is Logan doing at Avengers Mansion when there are no missions for him to go on? Well, that's simple, he has a plan, and he needs help, and the only person who he knows will help him currently resides here. Logan stops in front of a door and knocks three times. "Coming," the person behind the door said, the door then opened to reveal Janet Van Dyne, "Honestly Tony, I'm not gonna forget the party. I have a dress picked out...," Janet stopped talking as she saw the person at her door wasn't Tony Stark, but Logan who was looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "Logan, what up?"

"I knew there were rumors, but I didn't think they were true," Logan commented

Janet blushed immediately at the insinuation, "WHAT? No, it, it's not like that between Tony and me. I'm just going to a party with him tonight," Jan exclaimed, she then realized what she said, "But it's not a party, party, like a club party, but a business party, for Stark Industries. He invited me, but not as a date only as a friend, not a date. Tony and I, we are not dating, we are just friends," Janet hurriedly explained

"Right," Logan said, like he'll believe that, everyone in the mansion could see sparks between the two.

"Anyway, what's up Logan," Janet asked curiously, wondering why Logan would come visit her.

"I need to talk to you about something. Can we go somewhere, where we can't be overheard," Logan asked

"Sure, it's lunch time anyway, you can buy me something to eat," Janet said as she exited her room, closing the door, "Let's go," Janet then started walking away followed by Logan. They made their way to the foyer where they ran into Tony.

"Hey Logan, hey Jan. You ready for tonight," Tony asked

"Already have the dress," Janet responded excitedly as she and Logan passed Tony, "See you tonight." They then exited the mansion.

Diner

Logan and Janet are sitting in a booth with their orders laid out in front of them, Logan has a two cheeseburgers and coke, while Jan has some chicken tenders, French fries, and a coke. "Well, what do you think," Logan asked as he finished explaining everything to Janet.

"Let me just recap on this. So, one of your X-Men teammates Shadowcat," Janet said

"Kitty," Logan corrected

"Right, Kitty, so Kitty, she broke up with her boyfriend Iceman," Janet said

"Bobby," Logan corrected again.

"Kitty broke up with Bobby, ever since then the guy has been hounding her on taking him back, frustrating her," Janet said getting a nod from Logan, "Been there," Jan commented then continued, "Kitty herself is frustrated not just because of Bobby but because she can't find the right guy for her, because every guy she has been with are either too old, immature, or an asshole."

"Yep," Logan said

"And you want to set her up with Peter," Janet said getting a nod from Logan, "Our Peter?"

"You know any more Peters," Logan asked sarcastically

"You want to set them up on a date," Janet asked