CHAPTER 18🔞

Enjoy Reading......

Mac didn't finish the sentence. Nan leaned his face towards himself, giving him a passionate kiss. A hot tongue intertwined with Mac's little tongue suddenly. Nan felt the heat in Mac's mouth, but kept latching on, flicking his little tongue back and forth. Mac's hand came up to push against his chest, but his face couldn't move because Nan was holding the back of his neck so hard. The kiss made Mac feel hot throughout his body, heat hitting his face.

"Ugh...umm," Mac let out a moan from his throat. Nan used one hand to caress Mac's buttocks, which were straddling his strong lap, giving him goosebumps. Nan trailed his long finger up and down the crease of his bottom, making Mac shiver.

"No... no... I'm sick bastard," Mac said again, his voice shaking. After Nan pulled away from his chest to kiss Mac's chin as he moved his nose from side to side. Mac also felt indescribably exhausted, just being kissed made him shake all over. The middle part of him easily grew in size despite being sick.

"I'm going to calm the heat inside you," Nan said huskily, his nose nuzzling back and forth between Mac's cheeks and the tip of his chin.

"My... friend..." Mac was about to talk about Dew and Three, but he jumped when Nan's hot tongue touched the top of his small chest.

"Ah...ah...no," Mac moaned and his shoulders trembled slightly with a tingle. One hand of Nan's supported Mac's back and the other traced the furrow of his buttocks.

kiss... that

The sucking sound on Mac's upper chest made him feel embarrassed. His heart wanted to push it, his mouth wanted to forbid it. But his body didn't do what his heart wanted, his body reacted to each touch.

"Uff...don't be too harsh...it hurts...ah." Mac yelled as Nan suckled on the top of his breast harder than ever. The fact that Mac was ill made him feel more sore than ever. But he also felt more sensitive with each touch.

"Ah... ow" Mac bit his lip as Nan reached down with the hand that was touching his buttocks to touch his member, which was now enlarged. Nan rubbed Mac's core up and down until he trembled. Mac couldn't control his own desires and slumped against Nan's shoulder, so Nan slid back into Mac's core, frantic.

"Ugh... uh... huh." Mac bit his's lip to suppress his moan, his lip to suppress his moan, afraid Dew and Three would hear it. Nan smiled at the corners of his mouth when he saw his expression, moving her hands up and down endlessly before feeling the tension in Mac's body. Nan used his thumb to cover the tip of Mac's core, which had begun to leave. Clear water gushed out, making Mac uncomfortable and hot in his abdomen because it hadn't been released yet. Mac looked at him in agony.

"Let me take you, okay? And I'll let you set free." Nan said, nibbling lightly on Mac's shoulder, which raised goosebumps even more.

"I can do it myself..." Mac said stubbornly, biting his lip to suppress his current frustration.

"Well, if you don't let me do it, I'll stay like this." Nan said again, Mac looking at him with eves haunted by both fever and the desire to break free. As Mac pulled Nan's hand from inside him, Nan reached up and pulled Mac's hand away as well, rubbing his fingertips more emphatically, causing Mac to tremble.

"You're mean," Mac scolded in a shaky voice.

"I've known for a long time," Nan replied, still looking at him, waiting for an answer. Mac bit his lip, narrowing his eyes at Nan, before leaning down to stroke his strong shoulder once more.

"Whatever you do, you give me a headache," Mac said hoarsely, now his urge to be free of him felt more painful than a headache. Nan lifted a smirk to his lips before sliding around Mac's core.