Chapter 15 - I Love You

A/N I didn't detail the smut for this chapter because it's their first time together and I wanted it to be simple and left to the imagination. Something that just kind of happens and passes. However, other chapters will be better. Also, I'm not good at writing smut but I will try my best when the time comes. I didn't exactly have smut in mind for this story but decided to add it in. Again, this can barely even be called smut, if that. (It's not, let's be real.)

Louis leads a teary eyed Harry over to the bed to sit down. Their crying comes to an end when they're looking into each other's eyes in a moment of clarity, because this is going to be 'their forever'. Whether it's Harry's forever or Louis'.

Louis leans in to kiss him softly, cupping his jaw. "I love you." He repeats. "I love you, okay? Don't make me give up on something as real as this."

Harry looks into his eyes, Louis can feel a deep connection between the two of them. He sighs, rests his forehead on Louis' shoulder, and whispers. "I love you."

It's only a short sentence but it was the best thing Louis had ever heard coming from the pretty boy that stole his heart.

Louis kisses him again. And again. He leaves a trail of them down Harry's neck. Louis continues his markings on Harry until it emits a soft moan from the latter. He praises him. It's such a soft moment together but it's theirs. Together.

Harry stands up from the bed on shaky legs and glances down at Louis before looking away with a blush. He unbuttons his shirt one by one and it's killing him to just have to watch patiently. But he does because what Harry needs is patience and someone to wait for him, not to be hurried or feel rushed to take his clothes off.

Harry removes his shirt and begins helping Louis remove his own. Louis brings Harry to lay on the bed, hovering above him until their faces are an inch apart. He smooths his hands down his bare chest and Harry sighs, he's content right now.

"Is this okay?" Louis asks before he unbuttons Harry's jeans. Harry nods in a hurry. "Words, my love."

"Yes. God yes, please." Harry breathes out in uneven breaths as Louis takes his jeans off and then to his own with the help of Harry's shaking hands.

"God, I love you so fucking much, you know that?"