4 | a rainy day in jarilo-iv

KAFKAS POV :

its the next day and its raining today. i go to get some coffee in the kitchen and see blade already awake drinking coffee. 

"you know coffee is bad for you right Bladie?" i say jokingly. 

"you were just about to get coffee yourself." he answers .

"are you a mind reader now or what?" i say walking towards the fridge. 

i open the fridge to get my daily iced coffee. 

"Bladie, silver told us to go to jarilo-vi and check out whats happening there with the stellaron." i say avoiding his eyes. 

"lets go now" Blade says calmly .

TIMESKIP

----

BLADES POV  :

we arrive at jarilo-iv without getting noticed. 

"its raining pretty heavily, too bad i didnt bring an umbrella.." kafka says while getting soaked.

while walking the streets of jarilo-iv and getting soaked we realize theres nobody here at all..

"could this be because of the rain? oh whatever ill just text Silver that we cant complete this mission.." she says while bringing her phone out. 

"how about we just take a walk in the rain?" i ask her.

i just want to spend the time with Kafka i have left, i dont know whats gonna happen when i get manipulated, i might lose all my memories or something.. 

"aww, are you perhaps asking me on a date?" Kafka says while putting the phone in her pocket. 

"maybe i am" i say teasingly. 

you can tell how shocked Kafka got by my answer. but she shakes it off and just smiles. we start walking.

in some way my mind starts running and i start thinking about how yesterday we held hands, it felt very calm. 

without thinking of it, i grab her hand and hold it tight while we're walking. 

i look away quickly. i am very well aware that shes probably looking at me holding in a laugh. 

to my surprise she doesnt say anything and just continues walking with me, maybe its normal for her? 

after some time of walking and stopping kafka gets a text. 

"silverwolf told us to go back to the base." kafka says sounding kinda dissapointed. 

when we get back to the base we see silverwolf drinking tea. 

"you guys took suspicously long time" silverwolf says as shes looking  at kafka annoyed .

"we kissed! get over it silver" kafka says trying to annoy silverwolf. 

silverwolf is giving a 'oh yeah?' look and turns to look at me .

"is that true Blade?" silverwolf says while not expecting an answer

kafka is looking at me hinting for me to say yes. 

...

"yes, its true" i say clearly not thinking well.

silverwolf is left speechless and kafka is just smilling at her.  

"thats totally breaking Elio's rules" silverwolf scoffs and turns away  to walk to her room. 

"that girl cares too much about elios rules, i doubt he cares if we complete his missions anyway." kafka says. 

ok whatever, are you ready?" she says looking over at me.

...

i guess this is it, we'll see what it turns out like anyway. 

"yes, i am." i answer her. 

AUTHORS NOTE - sorry if this is cringe but i need to make it go somewhere. also it might be short because i have ran out of ideas on what to write :,)