YOU, BEYONCE!

-1 Week Later- 4pm

Rihanna's POV

Its been a week since Nicki's death, I've cried every night since and I had to make all the kids homeschooled. We're not going to have the funeral until we know who killed her. Barbz are furious right now, I think some of em committed suicide because of this & the Pinkprint tour is canceled. Its all just sad! The kids don't want to do anything, they just stay stuck in the room crying or doing nothing but Joslenn stays in the room with me. I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY BABY!

....

OMG! I remember the cams Nicki has in and the outside of this house. I went outside and watched videos on the cam til I came to the one when Nicki was murdered. The person had on a black suit and a mask but their hair was hanging out, they had curly blonde & black hair. So I knew they're a g-OMG BEYONCE!!!!

I took the cam with me to Bey's house. I kicked through the door and I saw her jump and stand up.

Rihanna: WHAT THE FUCK BEYONCE YOU KILLED ONIKA!!!!!

Beyonce: no baby, no I didn't

She says as she touch my arm, I push her hard making her fall to the ground.

Beyonce: aww um in case you forgot, I have a baby in my stomach.

Rihanna: I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR BABY. DONT WORRY BOUT ME COMING TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN! YOU GOING TO JAIL BITCH!

She started crying but I didn't give a fuck. I couldnt care less about her dying, I just want my baby back. She didn't deserve to die

I kick her in the side and threw the cam on her,she started crying and yelling in pain holding her stomach as I walked out of the door.

it could've been another person with blonde and black hair Beyonce was mad at Nicki....but wait what if it wasnt Beyonce.

--

Sorry its short for the first chapter but I will update tonight. It will be late tonight thoVote & comment please.

{ same schedule to update but since its the first 2 chapters, I had decided to update }