Court

Nicki's POV

I decided I'm taking a break on music and going back to school for a little while just because I think I need a little more education so in a few months I'm going back to school and so is some of my friends.

I already told Robyn and she was not happy about it at all...

But right now I'm going to court with Rihanna for Beyonce's kidnapping.

(The kids have gone to Trinidad)

---

When we got to the courthouse, we went inside then they brought Beyonce in...she was in a orange jail jumpsuit.

(I'm gonna make up something because I don't know how trials go so stay with me lol)

She looked at us aggressively, I saw Rih roll her eyes. I hope nothing goes down in this courthouse.

---

-End Of Court-

Judge: Beyonce Giselle Knowles is sentenced to 4 years in prison.

(I think that's what the judge say lol)

Beyonce: BUT IM PREGNANT!

Judge: well you will go in labor in prison

I heard Robyn chuckle a little but I kinda feel bad for her. She's pregnant, Im gonna give her a pass.

Nicki: JUST LET HER GO! LET HER GO HOME!

I heard Robyn whisper to me.

Rihanna: what are you doing Onika

Nicki: she's pregnant Robyn.

Rihanna: I don't care!

Judge: do y'all have anything to say?

Nicki: well she's pregnant and I think she shou-

Rihanna: um no she-

Judge: LET HER TALK

Rihanna: ok damn

Nicki: well she's pregnant and I think it would be better for the baby if she goes home.

Judge: well mam this is a big deal.

I looked at Bey and she was crying, she starting mouthing to me "please".

Awwww

Nicki: let her go

---

I just updated my new Omeeka story " SHE" go read that.

Leave Feedback for this & vote plz.