Mine

Sia's POV

?:BOO!

I turned around to see an unfamiliar face, walked up to me and dragged me and put me in their car. I screamed but it didn't help.

?: you're staying with me, ok?

Sia: NOOO!

?: shut up girl!

Screaming didn't do anything so I just sat, the person carried me in their house and to a room

?: this will be your room, I bought clothes for you. You are not allowed to come out of this room without my permission and you must always call me master.

Sia:.....

?: OK?!

I started shaking, it took me a while to answer then I answered after I got hit.

Sia: yy-yes master

Master: that's what I thought

I don't understand why a girl would do this, she walked out the room and I started looking for a window to crawl out of because this room is big as hell.

Rihanna's POV

Nicki is in her hospital bed looking at us. The Dr said she won't be able to talk for about 2 weeks because one of the bullets went into her throat. Thank god they were small bullets. I hate Beyonce's crazy ass. I am just so happy my baby is  alive.

The Dr said Nicki could go home with us in 15 minutes, he's just getting her pills that she have to take every night to make her speaking and voice better because when she talks in 2 weeks, her voice will be cracky and studdering.

---

Rihanna: we're so happy you're home babe, I'm about to go get Sia.

I went in Sia's room and she wasn't in there, I searched the whole house and she wasn't here, what the fuck. I went back into the living room where Nicki and all the kids were and told them.

Rihanna: Sia isn't here guys!

Tiara: oh my fucking god.

Everybody looked shocked.

Nicki: ga mmmm

Nicki pointed to the door which signaled me to go find her. I headed out with Tiara, I also went to go get my sister Desteni for help. We went to Ciara,Drake, and Blac's house and they all said they didn't know where she was. Ciara came along to help us find her .

--

I know I say this every time but sorry for not updating I know I haven't been following my schedule so sorry! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote and comment your thoughts.