Chapter 3 Sam Get's Hurt Then Saved

Sam Get's Hurt Then Get's Saved.

Sam Say's Crying *Wait Please Don't Hurt Me I'll Do Whatever You Want But Not What You Did To Me In Your Base* So StarScream Holding Sam Say's *Oh Don't Worry I Won't Force You To Have Sex With Me & No But I Am Going To Torture/Experiment/Starve/Abuse You Ok Pet* Then Sam Say's *Oh Well At Least You Won't Rape Me* So StarScream Say's Evilly *Run Sam Run & Let's See If You Can Survive From Me* So Sam Say's Shaking *Wait What Do You Mean By Run Sam Run* & So StarScream Says *Well You Better Start Running Now Sam*

& Sam Kicks StarScream Off Of Him & Then Says *You Know Once The Army/Autobot's Find Out You Hurt Me They'll Kill You Finally* So StarScream Gets Knocked Back & Lands On The Ground Hard & Then Says *Why You Little Brat & How Dare You Kick Me Away* & Then Sam Say's *I Don't Care What You Say Or Not Okay Now Shut Up & You're So So Annoying StarScream* So StarScream Says *First Of All Don't Tell Me To Shut Up* Then StarScream Shoot's At Sam Making Him Jump Out Of The Way & Right Now Sam Is Shaking Then Start's To Run Away.

& Back At The Army/Autobot's Base Everyone Asked *Bumblebee Are You Okay?!* & Bee Says *Yep I'm Fine Just Shocked That Sam Hate Us* & The Army/Autobot's Say *You Know I Don't Think He Actually Hate's Us & I Think He's Just Upset That's All* & Bee Say's *I Hope You're Right!* So He Stand's Up Off The Ground & Says *Well Sam Took His Phone With Him When He Ran Away From Us & So Why Don't We Track His Phone To See Where He Is Hmm Who's With Me* So The Army/Autobot's Say *Were With You Bee Let's Go Inside*

So Back With Sam & Sam's Running Though The Huge Gigantic Forest Right Now & He's Crying Saying To Himself *Why Did I Say That I Hate The Army/Autobot's & Why Did I Run Away From Them & They We're Just Trying To Help Me But Yet I Pushed Them Away & Now I'm Being Chased By StarScream* Then He Hears StarScream Behind Him Yelling *Oh Sam/Pet You Can't Run Forever & You'll Eventually Get To Tired To Run Then We Can Finally Have Our Fun Sam & So Do Me A Favour & Stop Running It's Pointless To Try Run*

So Sam Look's Behind Him & Says *Yeah No Thank You & I'd Rather Run Away From You Forever Then Be With You* So StarScream Says *Well Then When You're Leg's Give Out I'll Finally Be Able To Catch You* & So Sam Run's Even Faster Then Before & Look's At His Phone Percentage & See's It's 100% Charged So He Says To Himself *Thank God I Changed It When I Went Home To My Oh Psychopathic Parent's But I Can't Get Any Service & Just Great* So Sam Suddenly Trip's & Falls On His Stomach & Trie's To Get Up & See's That He Can't.

So Sam See's His Leg Is Stuck & Can't Get It Unstuck & Look's Up Then See's StarScream Standing There & Start's Crying/Shaking & StarScream Comes Then Free's His Foot So Then Sam Trie's To Run But Can't As Sam Is Picked Up By The Deceptacon & Gets Tied To A Tree & Says *Hey Wait How About We Talk About This Hmm How About That StarScream & I'm Sorry For Running Away From You But Please Don't Hurt Me Please* So StarScream Tired Of Hearing Him Talk & Kisses Him Forcibly So Sam Has Tear's Steaming Down His Face.

So Back With The Army/Autobot's Then Lennox Says To The People At The Computer's *Hey Guy's Can You Try To Track Sam's Phone Location Right Now Please Because I Have A Very Very Bad Feeling That Sam's Not Safe By Himself* So They Turn Around & Say *For Sure Captain Lennox* & Quickly Face The Computer's & Then Start's Tracking Sam's Location & Wait's A Few Minute's Then They *Captain Lennox Is This Sam's Location & Because It Must Be Wrong* So They Army/Autobot's Say *Why Do You Say That* They Say Quickly *Because He's In The Middle Of The Forest*

So Back With Sam & StarScream Says *Finally You Shut Up & Stop Crying Sam It's Really Annoying* So Sam Say's *S-S-Sorry I Didn't Mean To & Please Let Me Go I Won't Bother You Again I Promise* So StarScream Says *Me Let You Go No Thank You & Sometimes You Need To Learn Respect Sam Prime* So Sam Gets Pissed At Him & Trie's To Claw At His Eyes But StarScream Saw That Coming & Grab's His Wrist Then Break's It & Making Sam Scream/Cry Out In Pain Then Says Scared *What Did I Ever Do To You & To Make You Hurt Me?*

So Lennox Says *Okay But What The Hell Is He Doing In The Middle Of The Freaking Forest Alone?* So The Army/Autobot's Say *Well We Know Where Sam Is Now Let's Go Save Him & Bring Him Back Here* So Lennox Says *I Agree With You Guy's Let's Go* So Everyone Leave's The Base & Heads Straight For The Forest But It Takes 20 Hour's To Get There So They All Speed Up To Get There To Sam & Finally Bring Him Home & Back With Sam & StarScream Has Been Torturing/Experimenting/Starving/Abusing Sam For 20 Hour's Straight.

So Sam Losing To Much Blood Say's *Okay Okay StarScream I'm Very Very Sorry For Running Away But Please Stop* So StarScream Again Forcibly Kisses Him & Then Make's His Way Down & Bite's His Neck Making His Neck Bleed & Sam Cries Out In A Lot Of Pain & Then The Army/Autobot's Finally Get To Where Sam Is But Doesn't See Him & Says *Aright Be Careful Everyone & Now Let's Start Looking* But Then Lennox Hears Crying & Says *Guys This Way I Heard Something* & Everyone Follows Him & Then See's Sam Under A Knocked Down Tree.

But Then See's StarScream Kissing His Sam & Bumblebee Gets Mad His Eyes Turning A Bright Red Then Run's To Them & Kicks StarScream Off Sam & Says *Get Off Him You Deceptacon Bitch & He's Mine Not Yours* So Sam Finally Freed From Being Forcibly Kissing StarScream & Says *Bee/Love Is That You How Are You Here?!* So Bee Turns Around & Gets Down On His Nee's Then Says *Are You Okay Baby*

1050 Words For Chapter 3